Anti Social Summer18 OVEN/MISTS/NEVER BE A SLAVE

Started by Rotten, May 17, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotten

OVEN 'WORLDS TRAGEDY   MISTS OF ANTIQUITY 'BEFORE THE DAWN OF A NOBLE AGE'  ANTISOCIALKOMPILATION 'NEVER BE A SLAVE'

Dear supporters and non supporters of Anti Social Kultur England I would like to present to you the latest releases.

Oven 'Worlds Tragedy'

What began as a return to the early lo-fi blackened stomp dirge misanthropy of the Oven project evolved naturally albeit like a deformed aberration into a collection of songs that sit like a collage of spite and despair, spitting at the falsity and horror of the modern world. Doing a straight 'blackened lo-fi punk' release would have just not cut it when trying to represent the chaotic malaise we find ourselves in, so this is not a release for the music nerds who categorise everything but feel nothing. Decaying European frescos and master works stare down on us as we writhe in the filth and shame of our own making, all whores were innocent little girls once, but all dignity is stripped as they are throat fucked mocked and spat upon by the worst humans of society, all whores will burn in hell.

Mists of Antiquity 'Before the Dawn of a Noble Age'

That this is a release of an artist I have never met speaks to impact the music had on me when I came across it. Foreboding, melancholy and yet powerful, uplifting music that has the energy to rekindle any internal fires that may be close to puttering out. 'Before the Dawn..' is an essential release for fans of Dungeon Synth that goes a little further in rich orchestration and storytelling music ideas and most importantly does all this while being devoid of any irony. If you wish to have a fulfilling music journey that has genuine depth, and retains a homage to home soil as ghostly echoes that come through the mists of Albion's valley's, this is for you.

Anti Social Kompilation 'Never Be A Slave'

Britain may be in bonds but the furious few who refuse to yield will burn like molotov cocktails into the dark future. Black metal, Metallic Oi, Harsh Noise, Dungeon Synth and martial industrial.
Featuring Battalion, Natural Orthodoxy, Tottenham Ayatollah, Occulted Death Stance, Gargoyle, Aad Sleck, Mists of Antiquity. 35 minutes of unshackled British underground music.

ALL TAPES £5

UK £2 + .50 ADTNL
EU £3 + .50 ADTNL
USA £4 + .50 ADNTL

ALSO AVAILABLE:
Limited sizes of rune smiley and ASKE logo t-shit £10
Formaldehyde tape £5
Gargoyle 'Rex Mundi' Cdr £5
Headless Horseman demo tape (Legion Blotan) - £4
Culver/Gargoyle split (matching head)  - £4
Pict demo (Legion Blotan)  - £4
Occulted Death Stance 'soil of the grave' (Legion Blotan) - £4

I am open to limited trade suggestions

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS LABEL AND THE UK UNDERGROUND BY SPREADING THE WORD CHEERS

THE SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE

yosef666

The new tapes are available now at Analog Worship. Some older A.S.K.E titles are still available as well.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer