Special Interest
December 16, 2019, 07:39:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK POWER ELECTRONICS/HN  (Read 14764 times)
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2019, 05:24:42 PM »

It’s Natural Assembly + Cremation Lily, I’m sure plenty of copies will be in the UK quite soon.

Lazrs3
user

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2019, 09:02:51 PM »

It’s Natural Assembly + Cremation Lily, I’m sure plenty of copies will be in the UK quite soon.

Thanks, I will get onit if it still is around after Christmas. your site looks good too.

Duncan
Heavy user

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2019, 09:48:21 PM »

MLEHST - discovered the project as I heard a couple of things recently, project has been around since 1991.

https://mlehst.bandcamp.com/

There’s a decent thread on him here. You’ll find it easily if you have a search.

Highly recommend earlier stuff. Picked up ‘The Difficulty In Crossing A Field’ direct from Al recently and it’s a great album.

Caught him live years ago and don’t remember much besides him making satisfied faces every time a horrible noise from a dodgy lead out of his laptop would totally fuck the sound of his otherwise quite monotonous, dirgey set. Doubt any of that was intentional but it was a great bit of submission/indifference to some genuine ‘noise’
Bringbackthewhip

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2019, 10:43:32 PM »

all this talk of live shows in making me itchy. Who’s organising gigs in London these days? (Paul Sate dead and Gaia inactive?)

Have been talking tentatively about Mlehst shows in USA next year.........
Duncan
Heavy user

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2019, 11:11:16 PM »

lots happening albeit in little stylistic shards in London. Drop me an email/private message if you want to talk and we can see what’s what.
Lazrs3
user

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2019, 02:26:50 AM »

Thanks Duncan, I got 3 releases recently to review on blog and I liked them a lot.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: