Special Interest
April 12, 2021, 08:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most successful collaborations  (Read 5722 times)
NerveGas
moderate user

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2021, 12:06:31 AM »

8.  Sewer Election & Treriksröset - Rågsved - THC18 - 2010: Recently got the reissue of this one on CD with Killing For Germany which I'm very VERY happy happened. A typical sewer Election and Treriksröset long 2 pieces of extremely varied but straightforward noise that is another constant assault that doesn't give in. Them together or just Serwer Election when they do things like this are good at above most artists at creating what I imagine a representation of war though it is like.

Just picked this up as well. Not only great sounds, but packaging is great too. Spot gloss photos  on the front and back covers were a nice touch. I normally don’t care too much for fancy stuff like that, but it was done very well. Sewer Election and Treriksröset are a perfect example of amazing collaborations. I would agree that this release and the other collaborations between these two that I have heard have been straight forward, bludgeoning, and wall-ish noise (although I hesitate to use that exact term) which is interesting because much of these projects other material separately is a lot more varied. In a way it is nice to listen to something that simply blasts and leaves no room for trying to pick out which collaborator is responsible for which sounds. Just a cohesive work.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 04:42:38 AM by NerveGas » Logged
tiny_tove
Overkill user

ELETTRONICA RADICALE EDIZIONI

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2021, 11:35:28 AM »

Aything done by CON-DOM/GREY WOLVES together, especially live.

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: