FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

What's the new BU sound like? Still in the same vein as "Lily the Flesh"? I like old BU a ton but I absolutely love that cassette probably more than any other P.E. released this year so far.

Levas

There are different cover collages too? It's intentional or how? One of my tape covers is slightly different than the others.

ConcreteMascara

I think it turned out really well. Especially digging the b-side. The collages seem to be of at least two variations from what I've noticed.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

RG

This stuff isn't out yet, correct? I never received an email so I assume you guys are just talking about your artist copies

bitewerksMTB

You're probably right about the latest batch of releases not being available yet. Last I heard, F&V was expecting the BU 7" to arrive late Aug.

I was mailed one copy each of CH & V/A tapes. The rest will be sent to me  later.

XE

Quote from: RyanWreck on August 19, 2010, 07:42:17 AM
What's the new BU sound like? Still in the same vein as "Lily the Flesh"? I like old BU a ton but I absolutely love that cassette probably more than any other P.E. released this year so far.

BIZARRE UPROAR "Musta Rotta" 7 inch

Pre-taste of what to expect from upcoming 2011 full lenght.
2 new cuts from summer of lust 2010. Heavy chain loops, rats, low buzz
in your face strong walls of electronics, nasty feedback, hateful vocals...

Pretty Hi-Fi in BU standards. Do not expect anything polished though.
2-sided folded color covers, 3x small 2-sided color inserts.
290x numbered.

Released 9/2010
hateandlust(o)gmail.com

Pressing place fucked up the metal plates, recut etc. few weeks delay. Mailing list people will get info first.

RyanWreck

Quote from: XE on August 20, 2010, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: RyanWreck on August 19, 2010, 07:42:17 AM

BIZARRE UPROAR "Musta Rotta" 7 inch

Pre-taste of what to expect from upcoming 2011 full lenght.
2 new cuts from summer of lust 2010. Heavy chain loops, rats, low buzz
in your face strong walls of electronics, nasty feedback, hateful vocals...

Sounds awesome.

Quote from: XE on August 20, 2010, 10:47:24 PM
Pretty Hi-Fi in BU standards. Do not expect anything polish though.

Good, I hate Poland!

Nihil Congregation

is hateandlust gmail.com the new contact address?

ImpulsyStetoskopu

bitewerksMTB

Finished listening to the comp & there's ALOT of really strong tracks on this fucker. Best on S2 are the 2 Coma Detox trax & Pogrom (need to get that tape!). Now I need to sit down & listen while following along with the track listing.

"Hail Black Rapist!"- fuck, that track just KILLS.

jc

Quote from: RG on August 20, 2010, 01:14:58 AM
This stuff isn't out yet, correct? I never received an email so I assume you guys are just talking about your artist copies

you can already buy the new S.T.A.B. Electronics from Unrest Productions. no idea if he has them in stock though.

ANTIPAKT

ANTIPAKT ARTWORK CUMMING TOGETHER!

XE

Welcome to board Mr.ANTIPAKT!!!

I got patience of 5 years old. Pissed off to announce that BU 7" still delayed due pressing place errors. This is why pre-orders kind of sucks. Wont be used ever here.
Few weeks to go.. hopefully all new F&V out then.

meanwhile get this:

mystikum

when was this BU/Macro  recorded?