Special Interest
October 24, 2021, 09:37:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 556
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS  (Read 3241451 times)
RyanWreck
« Reply #1170 on: June 25, 2011, 01:36:15 AM »

Bizarre Uproar - Lily the Flesh (Filth & Violence, 2010) - Another one everyone has probably heard by now so no use to really go into it much so I'll just say a few things. I know a lot of people say this reminds them of Clinic of Torture. While there are some instances where this seems to be the case I am reminded more of material that Taint recorded early in his career on cassettes such as Prey and Piece-Meal Dissection. A very creative use of sampling combined with compressed and cloudy Industrial racket. BU's cassette is a bit more droning and hazy than the Taint tapes but if you listen to them back to back it is hard not to hear the comparison.

Body Cargo – Flesh Waste / Recycling (Autarkeia Vinyl, 2011) - I've been a fan of Body Cargo since the beginning and it seems as though each release, even if it was recorded at an earlier date, makes complete sense in the sequence in which it is released. Everything that makes BC an original product, a threat, is here but with a greater emphasis on subdued aggression. I was so pissed that the new needle I got for my record player seems to be fucking up my records because now I have to wait to hear this again and to hear any of the 10'' which I'm extremely excited to hear. Both should be reviewed soon on the blog.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:44:12 AM by RyanWreck » Logged
P-K
« Reply #1171 on: June 26, 2011, 12:33:08 AM »

Surgeon : breaking the frame cd......outstanding ice-cold techno/pure electronics, love it!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:36:56 AM by P-K » Logged
Ashley Choke
« Reply #1172 on: June 26, 2011, 12:03:56 PM »

AARON DILLOWAY - LIP SYNCING TO VERME
Absolute constant rotation the last couple of day. Truly a great record. One of the most disturbing and uneasy listening experiences lately. And for sure one of Dilloways best. Last track which is ultra dirty subtle synth loops is a perfect way to end the record. Can anyone point me in direction of more Dilloway(or other artists) in this vein

GISM - DETESATION
Needed a proper wake up punch in the face, to be able to drag myself to the KWON this morning. And what better way than with GISM's bizarre masterpiece, first songs on side A and B respectively might be two of the greatest punk anthems ever. Endless Blockade For the Pussyfooter! DIS! DIS! DISTROY!
cvac
« Reply #1173 on: June 26, 2011, 07:40:48 PM »

Surgeon : breaking the frame cd......outstanding ice-cold techno/pure electronics, love it!

^Really want to hear that one...his last proper album (force and form) is a huge favorite of mine.

Recent Playlist:

Bad Brains: rock for light (orig. mix)
Merzbow: flesh metal orgasm
Crawl Unit: C.U./P.C./C.U./H.H.
Monster Magnet: spine of god
Alliance: resonant agitate
Paintbox: earth ball sports tournament
David Kristian: synaethesia
Mutton Birds: envy of angels
Dan J
« Reply #1174 on: June 27, 2011, 08:24:14 AM »

HENNING CHRISTIANSEN - Symphony Natura Lp
Animals, bowls and electronics blended together to a amazing piece of sound collage. Recommended.

icepick method
moderate user

Show me your spine

« Reply #1175 on: June 29, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »

Just got the new Gerechtigkeits Liga lp in the mail today. Excellent from start to finish. Better than their old material even. Just wish the cover wasn't so minimal.

This past weekend was all vinyl all day.

Third Door From The Left - Face The Firing Squad VOD lp
Meh, it's ok. The TG comparisons are especially evident on the b-side.

Sigillum S - Organic Skyscrapers & Occult Wastelands 10"
Enjoyable if a little forgettable. Not one of my favorites from them. Enjoy more shock horror soundtrack stuff.

Sat Stoicizmo - Jacati Tijelo Sportom sslp
Absolutely love this record. One of the best 20 mins of music ever.

NWW - TPM 2xlp 2001 rerelease
Aside from being warped to hell when i bought it this plays perfectly as a followup to the Sat Stoicizmo. Another 20 mins of frantic drumming and cutup.

Mynox Layh - Intra In Caelum lp
Another one of my favorites. The best CMI band ever that was never on CMI.

Industrial-noise zine archive http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com
Nyodene D
« Reply #1176 on: June 29, 2011, 04:36:53 AM »

Dead Can Dance - Into The Labyrinth
Body Cargo - Logistics Of Religion
Operation Cleansweep - Powerhungry
Melvins - Lysol
Slaughter-Fetus - Exterminate All Life
Morbid Behavior - Forever
Nailbomb - Point Blank
NNERVES
« Reply #1177 on: June 29, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »

I've currently been getting a lot of spins out of-

Xanopticon – Liminal Space
Conrad Schnitzler – Ballet Statique
Richard Pinhas - Metal/Crystal
The Klinik - Sabotage
XX Committee - Network
Konstruktivits – Black December
Konstruktivits – A Dissembly
Circle - Forest
Chrome - Third From The Sun
Tenebracid
« Reply #1178 on: June 29, 2011, 01:15:25 PM »

lussuria - ghost entanglement lp
bogskaggmannen
Heavy user

« Reply #1179 on: June 29, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »

Tapes during the kitchen-renovation:

Maniac Cop "Stalks the living to feed on the dead" (Hatband) - laidback and slow moving outstretched sounds.
Mania "Miserable disposition" (HHR) - good, but i'm pretty tired of this style of noise. favorite mania still is last track on ultra-negative.
Laxative Souls "Twist and decease" (LXSS) - too long tracks, has not really stood the test of time for me.
Lashtal "Thoum aesh neith" (Nekrophile) - from impressive to embarrasing.
Dieter Müh / Balinese Beast "You are playin' like a fuckin' pub band 4" (The 7.17 From West...) - appearently done for the int'l record store day. good loops and dark dronescape from DM and rubbish from BB.
bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #1180 on: June 29, 2011, 09:18:32 PM »

I don't even remember what "Miserable Disposition" sounds like. It's mostly feedback/junkmetal, right? First tape, of a 'series'. I do remember not having a clue on what to do for artwork hence the half-ass collage. Things finally clicked...

Recent Listens:

BONGRIPPER "Satan Worshipping Doom"
ANATEUS "blood libels" LP
WITCHRIST LP
test presses

ConcreteMascara
SI Staff
Overkill user

« Reply #1181 on: June 29, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »

Is this the new album that just came out? I haven't listened to Surgeon in a long while. I'm gonna have to dig out those records...

P-K
« Reply #1182 on: June 30, 2011, 01:20:45 AM »

Is this the new album that just came out? I haven't listened to Surgeon in a long while. I'm gonna have to dig out those records...

imho, it's awesome http://youtu.be/sdB6EcmNy7s
FreakAnimalFinland
Administrator
Overkill user

« Reply #1183 on: June 30, 2011, 07:53:30 AM »

How is it? I recall some old tape with the "standard" noise and keyboard "melodies" and didn't like it much, but I assume there is progress?

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net
Tenebracid
« Reply #1184 on: June 30, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »

How is it? I recall some old tape with the "standard" noise and keyboard "melodies" and didn't like it much, but I assume there is progress?

yes this lp is more complex and varied than his other releases, having different cuts in each side instead of one long drone track and featuring even spoken vocals at parts, some left field recordings specially water and crying baby?, buried melodies... some parts reminds me a bit of the softer side of m.b. - still sounds like Lussuria but you can tell he put more effort in this than the tapes.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:14:06 PM by Tenebracid » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 556
  Print  

Jump to: