LAST COPIES! HANATARASHI 'We Are Hardcore!!!' Limited repress 6 x CD-R + DVD-R

Started by blackoperations, April 01, 2014, 01:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackoperations

if i include more artwork, i will obviously send anything extra seperately at no extra cost to those who didn't get it with their set on arrival, so yes, everyone will still get everything, i just didn't want to hold on starting to send them out whilst i decide what other stuff i could include and also try to dig out after moving house, etc (all stuff like that is still in boxes and i have alot of stuff).

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

blackoperations

again, apologies to those who are still waiting for this. this has took alot longer than i ever anticipated and has been slowed down due to the reasons already mentioned, plus over the last 6wks i've been working full time again and 7 days a week most weeks so haven't had as much time (excuses excuses). however, things are returning to normal again now. i've just completed all bulk distro orders and also have a pile of individual orders ready to finally go out which will surely include your orders. response to the set has been great so all that's left to say is that i hope it's worth the wait when you do receive it. thanks again for your patience, i appreciate it.

2pf cell

just to say that a friend of mine has now received his copy - so it exists!

nichts fur niemand - averted

blackoperations

yep, a pile of them went out a few days ago including sets for some people here. i really hope everyone is happy with it and that it's been worth the wait.

i'm just waiting for the arrival of more colour artwork copies to knock up the rest. everything else is here and all the discs are copied, etc.

if anyone else wants to order, please try to sooner rather than later whilst i'm on it. i'm not going to be making the sets forever.

Misantropo

blackoperations

if anyone else wants to order this, PLEASE DO SO SOON otherwise you'll miss out!!! if you have already ordered a set and would like to order one for a friend (or to sell at a later date) you can have another at a discounted price.

note : ALL copies come with the 'cock aktion' DVD, not just the first 20 ordered as originally advertised.

EDIT : LAST COPIES. price reduced to all.