LAST COPIES! HANATARASHI 'We Are Hardcore!!!' Limited repress 6 x CD-R + DVD-R

Started by blackoperations, April 01, 2014, 01:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackoperations

HANATARASHI 'We Are Hardcore!!!!!' 6 x CD-R + DVD-R set

Extremely limited repress collecting everything from the original 5 x CD-R set of early cassette material PLUS OVER 90 MINUTES OF BONUS AUDIO with additional early compilation tracks added to each disc and a 6th disc of the Hanatarashi & Kyoaku Kyojindan 'Jigoku No Komoriuta' collab. cassette. The first 20 sets also come with a DVD-R of 'Cock Aktion' video.

Includes the largely uncirculated FULL COLOUR ARTWORK for the original 5 discs. New artwork contains rare early Hanatarashi articles from Japanese magazines such as Fool's Mate, P.O.W, Gekko-Luna, etc.

In production and taking orders now. Don't pay stupid prices up to $149.99 on discogs and ebay for an original set. For the same price that was sold for on release you will get all that and more in this expanded and improved reissue.

Reduced price!
GBP £ 25.00 UK
GBP £ 27.50 EUROPE
GBP £ 30.00 REST OF WORLD inc USA

Payment by PAYPAL ONLY please to :
blackoperations_uk @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)

Each set will be handmade with care. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery depending on location.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

kwk

fantastic. payment sent. and an email also at blackoperations_uk @ hotmail.com

is the address valid?

Otomo_Hava

How much will be cost the airmail registered shipping option for Europe?

blackoperations

'international signed for' with tracking number costs an extra GBP/£ 5.00

blackoperations

yes! i'm busy copying discs! i'm going as fast as i can, but i'm relying on friend's for some other parts of the set (duplicating of artwork, etc), but expect to have everything soon.

Cementimental

Don't suppose there's any chance of getting the bonus CD and/or DVD separately?

blackoperations

sorry, no.

anyone who ordered this - i'm a bit behind at the moment due to a few technical and external factors, but am going as fast as i can, and will obv catch up and start mailing out asap

blackoperations

sorry for delay and no update - technical factor no longer a prob as have now been able to get majority of discs and most artwork done. the external factor mentioned was a house move, which really could've done without right now - it's all done now though and i'm just online again at new place and nearly caught up and expect to start mailing out next week - just waiting for some more stuff i got copied to be delivered, etc. thanks for your patience. set is looking good. hope everyone will be happy with it on arrival.

blackoperations

for anyone who ordered it/is interested, this is what they look like. i may include more artwork/inserts yet, that's what i've done so far though. technical hitch shit and house move upheavel aside, i'm now going as fast as i can again. i sent the 10 pictured out today and will continue sending out in order of who paid. providing i can get them done, will include the bonus DVD with all current orders. thanks again!

kwk

more inserts/artwork in the next copies?

meaning the first orders will get less artwork?