MARCO WERTHAM

MARKKULA

SICK SEED

JOEL DANIELSSON

JUKKA SIIKALA

STEPHEN BESSAC

JORAN LAPERRE

RYAN WRECK

THROUGH YOUR PAIN-FILLED EYES, THE URGE OF MY RAPTURE - a brief compendium of the power-electronics cinema

52 PAGES PROFESSIONALY PRINTED IN GLOSSY PAPER

8 euro ITALY

10,50 euro EUROPE

13 euro REST OF WORLD

online prowler

Kudos on new mag. Will place an order.

lungwash

Nil By Mouth

I will comunicate possible distros out of Italy

My contact is nilbymouthrec@gmail.com

ghoulson

I have spent the evening in a chair with glass of wine, reading new issues of Exoteric & Terror. Both magazines prove to me that they have taken logical step to more serious publication. I really welcome the rise of more underground zines.... also excited to see coming issue of Troubled Sleep!
Previous issues of Exoteric had great content, but lost some of its potential because of the shitty printing. This time I can only praise the professional printing and careful work with layout. I also like that they've found their own style with recent issues... extremely (dis)tasteful contributions by scene regulars and promising newcomers, articles on art, sex and movies... of course also plenty of reading on music. Make sure to get this very dirty magazine before it's forbidden!

ARKHE

Quote from: ghoulson on July 04, 2012, 10:52:37 PM
I have spent the evening in a chair with glass of wine, reading new issues of Exoteric & Terror. Both magazines prove to me that they have taken logical step to more serious publication. I really welcome the rise of more underground zines.... also excited to see coming issue of Troubled Sleep!
Previous issues of Exoteric had great content, but lost some of its potential because of the shitty printing. This time I can only praise the professional printing and careful work with layout. I also like that they've found their own style with recent issues... extremely (dis)tasteful contributions by scene regulars and promising newcomers, articles on art, sex and movies... of course also plenty of reading on music. Make sure to get this very dirty magazine before it's forbidden!

Nothing more needed to be said. Very dirty indeed, more filthy & violent art 'zine than proper music publication! But still sits squarely in the industrial/PE culture.

RyanWreck

I'm very excited to get this and very grateful for the opportunity to finally put out some of my artwork publicly.

tiny_tove

Best issue ever.
Aldo did an excellent job. New printing MUCH better than previous and works better with artworks.
Martin Bladh work on Dennis Nielsen is impressive, as Bessac's images -my personal fave.
Mikko's forst collage will all lead us behind bars.
Nice intro as well.

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Nil By Mouth

Available soon through

Freak Animal (Finland)
Apop Records (USA)
Unrest (England)
Terror (Lithuania)

More to follow

Nil By Mouth

Just forgot to mention also

RELEASE THE BATS (Sweden)

bitewerksMTB

Got'em yesterday. All looks good. Thanks!

RyanWreck

Finally had a chance to open the package up and look through it and it is definitely one of the better zines I have seen in...a long while. Great presentation and art from everyone, I don't think there was one piece I skipped over. Who is this George Kanavos guy? Especially liked his writing. Awesome interviews as well. If #5 and now #6 are indications of future work I already look forward to next years.

ConcreteMascara

Awesome. Highly recommended.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

online prowler

Nil By Mouth

New distro

Peripheral (UK)
Baseborn records (USA)
Autarkeia (Lithuania)