Boxsets you would like to happen?

Started by RyanWreck, May 26, 2012, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NO PART OF IT

Quote from: david lloyd jones on March 09, 2017, 08:29:52 PM
just read the nocturnal emissions thread and the only sensible contribution to this thread I can currently make is a box of ne and sterilerecords from the day.
still listening to some of the tapes.
and now sidetracking into non music, remember the ne edition of apocalypse a goo zone, the whole series of which warped my younger mind, so thank you mr rock Wilson.

Sterile Records would be great!  And this talk of Women of the SS reminds me of Justine & Juliette!  A small box set of Arbeit Group would not be too bad either, considering that Slave State was just reissued....   That Kiss of the Whip tape is great!  https://www.discogs.com/label/18037-Arbeit-Group
A caterpillar that goes around trying to rip the wings off of butterflies is not a more dominant caterpillar, just a caterpillar that is looking for a bigger caterpillar to crush him.  Some caterpillars are mad that they will never grow to be butterflies.

https://www.nopartofit.bandcamp.com

vomitgore

Dead Body Love
Veprisuicida
Broken Flag 80ies compilations

Leatherface

cr

QuoteBroken Flag 80ies compilations

QuoteWhitehouse "Live action" boxes

This, and Zero Cabal boxes!

Steve

just read that Throbbing Gristle renewed their deal with Mute.  Reissues over the next three years with boxsets as part of the release schedule.

Oh Dear. Flogging, Dead & Horse spring to mind here ...

ANDROPHILIA

box about all the Non music tapes of come org. Charles Manson interview. ripper tape, ss marches etc etc
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Steve on March 29, 2017, 07:27:17 PM
just read that Throbbing Gristle renewed their deal with Mute.  Reissues over the next three years with boxsets as part of the release schedule.

Oh Dear. Flogging, Dead & Horse spring to mind here ...

hope so.
the good consumer, fanatic, and youngster in me are aroused

david lloyd jones

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on March 29, 2017, 07:40:39 PM
box about all the Non music tapes of come org. Charles Manson interview. ripper tape, ss marches etc etc

nice to think about, but as all booted in first place, unlikely.

cr

Baglady

Quote from: cr on March 31, 2017, 08:50:19 PM
Vigilante Tapes boxset
Yeah. The Vigilante catalog deserves wider attention, and I'm sure it would be appreciated, especially in the US. Might be hard though since some of the master tapes were sold as regular copies. At least that's what I've heard. But then the material sounds so damn crude to begin with, perhaps it wouldn't matter. In the article on Vigilante I wrote for Fördämning, I mentioned how several of the tapes resemble a sort of massacred and ruined version of The Rita, but in retrospect I should have mentiined Death Squad and Streicher. Regim to me really is a scandinavian (or albanian if you will) Death Squad filtered through Streicher, at least in spirit.
So yeah. A box set, or reissues in general, would be nice.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Peterson on May 19, 2017, 03:10:20 AM
Servile Ghost tapes box set. Ultra-obscure early '80s Australian label with few enough releases to fit in one or two sets. Eerie sounds and subject matter, apparently lots of EVP-type sounds as source material.

I have two tape copies of the Medical Data release. Good stuff, from what little I remember.

A box or whatever by Psy Phalanx would be most welcome.

terminus01

already mentioned many times, but:

dead body love - a second volume of 'nechronology,' perhaps with more representation of his tape work on outside labels.
knurl - a box of his 90's tapes could rival the skin crime set.
thirdorgan
SPITE (the label)

more reissue representation of semi subterranean/under-appreciated noise would be great -- bob marinelli, proof of the shooting, etc ...

Duncan

boxset or even single cd reissue of essential 90's Black Leather Jesus material.

98% of Ramirez stuff I've heard has been complete tosh, but having checked out Crossburnt during a quiet day at work recently...oh my.  I know there have been some cases of reissuing particular releases but I'd say the cream of that 90's tape era seriously needs gathering and putting back out into the world on a series of proper CDs.

Deadpriest

A collection of all the compilation tracks by Kazumoto Endo would be really cool; Discogs says there is 30 of them; so maybe even 4 discs!!
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/