PGRM "Multicultural Degeneration CD/TAPE, SS & SNUFF CDs

Started by XE, January 09, 2012, 11:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XE

F-61 POGROM "Multicultural Degeneration" TAPE/CD
Long awaited new full lenght from the best what Lithuania got to offer in a field of nasty & crude Power Electronics/Noise.
Junk bashing, putrid electronics, strong vocals. Not for wimps. True sound of Might and Power!!!

White Barbarian
Hung
I am the last one you will see
Trash
Escaping annihilation

Power of Might
Order
White cunts
End
Racism as a weapon against degeneration

Comes w/ "White Barbarian Manifest" as insert. limited pro-tape w/ bodyprints. polycase. rough xerox.
CD F&V style jewelcase size polybox. Rough xerox.

!!!POGROM Live Finland Helsinki 28/1 Admission info fv(o)live.fi!!!

F-19 SICK SEED "The Great Corrupter" CD version of debut LP! Comes w/ 2 bonus tracks. SS tracks from NK II v/a TAPE ans split TAPE w/
XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION. Modern classic! SKREWDRIVER`s " Snow Fell" cover, Huorakatu, The Most Hated Crime Of Them All etc. etc. HAIL SS!!!

F-7 SNUFF CD version of first LP. Comes w/ bonus track from NK II v/a TAPE "Hail Black Rapists" If you dont allready know what this is you will be most likely  disappointed. Vile!

WWW.FILTHANDVIOLENCE.BIZ

D. Davis

Looking for more information/full text of the "White Barbarian manifesto". Thanks for any leads.

Levas

There are some leads in Lithuanian. I'll try to compile what is possible from these pieces and some day will do a translation. it's truly interesting material.

D. Davis

RyanWreck

The text that comes with the tape is a pretty good read, I wish there was more. What, exactly, is meant by a "hangman"?

Levas

the person who committed suicide by hanging himself

RyanWreck

Ah ok. It kind of sounded like he was an executioner of sorts that takes people in the gallows.

Levas

ah no no. inquisition and hangings in Lithuania are over for more than a couple decades already

RyanWreck