NEW - SCANT, GHOST AND CATHOLIC CASSETTES on KAFKEX (HNW)

Started by youngnosh, January 04, 2012, 10:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngnosh

THREE NEW TAPES ON KAFKEX!

KR021 - SCANT - CLOUD CONSUMPTION : C20 white shell : 20 copies

Two sides of dynamic Harsh Noise Wall by Sex Complex member Matt Boettke with artwork based around taking all the beauty in life and spewing out vile shit.

When I listen to this tape I have images of Matt haphazardly spraying pressurised air through an intricately patterned wrought iron gate with a recording device on the other side - in other words expect nasty, high end biased, dynamic HNW!

KR022 - GHOST - HARD SMOKE : C20 white shell : 10 copies

Two sides of static (or is it?) Harsh Noise Wall by French artist Ghost.

These two sides of wall noise have a low end sound akin to a punch in the gut rather than a constant overdriven rumble...in this sense it is very reminiscent (to me!) of experimental doomers Khanates bass sound - excellent stuff!

Artwork features attractive women smoking and The Tinsley Towers.

KR023 - CATHOLIC - SIN : C20 white shell : 10 copies

Catholic is not a religious project. It is a cathartic outlet to provide release for the guilt complex born of being raised Catholic.

This release contains two outlets for the general idea of sin and serves as an introduction of sorts to the project.

This release sees two aggressive slabs of HNW with passages of unmoving static coupled passages of both subtle and obvious movements.

The artwork portrays "sin" (see guilt) ... this may or may not be a request for absolution.

PRICES - EUROPE/REST OF WORLD (INCLUDING SHIPPING)

1 TAPE - £4.00 / £4.50

2 TAPES - £7.00 / £7.50

3 TAPES - £10.00 / £10.50

I HAVE ONE DEAL WITH THE TAPES...THE FIRST FOUR PAID ORDERS FOR ALL THREE OF THE TAPES (£10.00 / £10.50) WILL RECIEVE A COPY OF THIS;

KR027 - CATHOLIC - VIOLENCE : C90 branded, sony, tdk (PLAYS SAME BOTH SIDES) 5 copies

Catholic - Violence is 45 minutes of barely dynamic ultra aggressive HNW that features intro and outro samples of Walter/Wendy Carlos' fantastic score to the equally fantastic A Clockwork Orange.

A glorification of violence or a monument to guilt? ... both hurt.

PREVIEWS

http://soundcloud.com/kafkexrex/kafkex-tape-sampler

ALL ORDERS CONTACT

kafkexrex@hotmail.co.uk

I will accept trades for these tapes but it's got to be for HNW! and bear in mind that I am setting aside four copies of each release for the DEAL.