RIP OFF ALERTS topic

Started by SyzmicRecords, February 08, 2010, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy vomit

Quote from: absurdexposition on May 24, 2017, 04:29:05 AM
I'll just repost here and maybe that other thread can get moved to the place where threads go to die.

QuoteBeen ages since I've had a bad experience with anyone, and just wanted to report this one here.

Serge / Smrt Productions from Slovenia (analogansmrtproductions.blogspot.rs). He initiated a trade back in December and I shipped my end out middle of that month, he said he would ship his end the following week. Skip to February, no tapes yet - claims they have been sent and that he'll check tracking (which he didn't provide). Early March, no tapes, "I'll see what I can do" reply. Late March, no tapes, "I will send a second package today or tomorrow" reply. Late April, no tapes, no reply. Last week, no tapes, no reply.

Anyone in contact or have experience with him?

serge offered me a release on SMRT in late 2016, i told him i would do it but would need time, he said that was fine. fast forward to now and i'm sitting on a release that's essentially done and i cannot get in contact with this guy, despite sending him messages here and his personal email. 

oh well..
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

absurdexposition

Quote from: andy vomit on August 28, 2017, 06:42:36 PM
Quote from: absurdexposition on May 24, 2017, 04:29:05 AM
I'll just repost here and maybe that other thread can get moved to the place where threads go to die.

QuoteBeen ages since I've had a bad experience with anyone, and just wanted to report this one here.

Serge / Smrt Productions from Slovenia (analogansmrtproductions.blogspot.rs). He initiated a trade back in December and I shipped my end out middle of that month, he said he would ship his end the following week. Skip to February, no tapes yet - claims they have been sent and that he'll check tracking (which he didn't provide). Early March, no tapes, "I'll see what I can do" reply. Late March, no tapes, "I will send a second package today or tomorrow" reply. Late April, no tapes, no reply. Last week, no tapes, no reply.

Anyone in contact or have experience with him?

serge offered me a release on SMRT in late 2016, i told him i would do it but would need time, he said that was fine. fast forward to now and i'm sitting on a release that's essentially done and i cannot get in contact with this guy, despite sending him messages here and his personal email. 

oh well..

Seems to be checked out. No contact even since my last post on it here.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

K.G

Alexander Konyaev - Slivko Tapes
xveganforsatanx@gmail.com

He owes me a couple of tapes since end of March. Last email from him received some time in May, he was apologising for the late due to some bad shits in his life and promised to ship the order asap. Since then, no answer, no package, nothing... I totally understand that shit happens, but I reckon I have been patient enough. So if you intend to order anything from him, be warned!
I will never understand the point to rip someone off for two measly tapes though.

ANDROPHILIA

about "italian problems"
i'm italian but i'm probably a rare case. never had a single problem.
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Kayandah

The only postal service that concerns me is Russia. I find that now i always have to pay tracking to ensure it arrives, too many small orders of a couple of tapes that got lost to the ether.

absurdexposition

I've surprisingly never had an issue with Russia. I remember there were big concerns with it 8-10 years ago, and I don't get that many orders from there, but seems to be alright.

I no longer ship to Mexico / South America, though.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

david lloyd jones

Quote from: K.G on October 02, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
Alexander Konyaev - Slivko Tapes
xveganforsatanx@gmail.com

He owes me a couple of tapes since end of March. Last email from him received some time in May, he was apologising for the late due to some bad shits in his life and promised to ship the order asap. Since then, no answer, no package, nothing... I totally understand that shit happens, but I reckon I have been patient enough. So if you intend to order anything from him, be warned!
I will never understand the point to rip someone off for two measly tapes though.

do have to say, have had similar problems here.been waiting from early in the year for orders.
hava accepted will likely never materialise and one of life's minor irritations. no grudge held. always friendly on facebook, but, caveat emptor.

FallOfNature

Jose Chacaltana Aguirre
mz:g lote: 4 ;urbanizacion Miguel Grau ;San Bartolo
lima lima lima 26
Peru

Ebay account rippechaka_0

Ripped me for $75AUD on a stack of tapes.

davenpdx

(Edited post as issue is fully resolved.)
Mystery Attacks: updates / sounds
Rouge Label: updates

Duncan

Quote from: davenpdx on January 05, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

I understand that life can be turbulent at times, and it's likely that Brucato is not trying to rip anyone off. However, it's sketchy that the Cathartic Process shop is still online, when Brucato seems to have problems sending out orders. A year and a half is quite a long time.

Ironic in retrospect: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=165.0

It's sketchy that it's still a thing when nearly everything about that guy's online presence seemed based on yelling at a brick wall about how shitty 'the scene' is/was.  Reading back on that other thread about 'deadbeat labels' was a pure delight today.  I guess it really must suck to spend 10,000 on a Bastard Noise boxset and not have everyone think you're a hero the way you hoped.

andy vomit

Quote from: Duncan on January 05, 2018, 08:16:45 PM
I guess it really must suck to spend 10,000 on a Bastard Noise boxset and not have everyone think you're a hero the way you hoped.

oh man, that was the funniest fucking shit ever
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

online prowler

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on January 06, 2018, 12:14:36 AM
https://ijr.com/opinion/2015/09/247144-black-lives-activist-amherst-commenting-shooting-wrote-death-threats/

I reckon Special interests forum is acting up again. This was maybe posted in 'general butthurt' and ended here? Have happened to me in the past and it is not the first time I see this w others as well. Anyways... Fun case of bias left-wing paranoia. The guy seemed too good to be true so had to prowl him online. Sweaty and delusional guy. #nolivesmatter.

online prowler

Quote from: KMusselman on January 06, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
Ben Brucato = Cathartic Process

HaHa! For real?! That is bent! #nolivesmatter.

Theodore

Quote from: davenpdx on January 05, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Anyone else had difficulties ordering from Ben Brucato / Cathartic Process in recent years?

I think 3 years ago, 2015, a friend from the States was buying stuff from there for me to send them all together. I had told him to buy me some CP tapes. 2 months later we were still waiting these tapes, so he can send the parcel here. He hadn't ship them to him but he did after 1-2 emails. So at the end no really a problem except the delay.

Hope you get your stuff. Better late than never.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"