Joshua Norton Cabal "Inner Light" CD for price of postage

Started by trashwalker, May 18, 2011, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trashwalker

(reposted from the Noise Fanatics board)

I need to get rid of some copies of this. For a limited time, the Joshua Norton Cabal "Inner Light" CD is available for the price of postage:
£2 in the UK,
€2.50 in Europe or
$3 in the rest of the world.
Just paypal the amount to jbalsinek @ gmail.com along with your address and you will soon receive your copy. The offer will be closed once I've moved 50 or so copies.

"Inner Light" is a full-length album on a pressed CD, mastered by Thomas Garrison of Misanthrope Studio and accompanied by artwork from Chimere Noire. Joshua Norton Cabal is the noise project of Andy Nolan who has a long history of playing in great punk bands and has been recording as JNC since the late 90's with releases on Self Abuse, Hospital, Dada Drumming and others. MP3 samples of "Inner Light" are available on the label website. The CD also comes with a bonus download of "Bad Robot", a JNC tape previously released on Chimera.

If you run a distro or write noise reviews and would like a promo copy of the relase, please contact me.

At the moment I'm also fine to trade the CD for your releases, although I'm only interested in a single copy of each item - I don't run a distro and only sell Chimera releases so I have no need for multiple copies of anything. I'm also quite picky and will only trade for stuff I'm genuinely interested in so I apologize in advance if you contact me about a trade and I decline.

Chimera Records
Jiri Balsinek
http://www.chimerarecs.com
info @ chimerarecs.com