Styggelse

Started by Statik, April 10, 2022, 02:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Psychosis

I brought some things from his band camp. I've just sent a refund request since reading the replies here. I have no interest in waiting a year for the small chance of ever receiving anything.

Another one to add to the list of labels that put out good releases but never ever order directly from them.

sterilization

Posting personal correspondence seems kind of rude.

EDIT: this post was in response to a post made by another user wherein he posted a large snippet of a personal correspondence between himself and kristian. It has since been removed by said user.

Black Psychosis

Got a full refund from PayPal. I would advise anyone who has ordered from this seller and has not received anything to do the same. Waste of time.

HONOR_IS_KING!

Quote from: sterilization on May 30, 2022, 02:28:59 AM
Posting personal correspondence seems kind of rude.

Not sending stuff out/being unprofessional is rude as fuck too. Sent that guy morsels from the Netherlands and he said he'd trade me stuff and instead when I got to Sundsvall I basically had to buy stuff and he had forgotten about.

I was thinking on this recently and I feel like in this day and age this is the best way to get no one to give a fuck about what you're doing, but I guess thats the whole vibe? Dude comes from an older time when this type of behavior/business practices were worshipped/respected/made people want to search it out desperately but in 2022 it seems kind of lame and really sucks the wind out of whatever he's doing (for me at least).

This reminds me of when I was supposed to pick up Alfarmania merch for a friend when I played with them at MAPS in NYC. Two times I went up to talk to them to try and buy merch from them and I'll never forget Kristian mumbling something after I asked the second time and he just walked away. After that I gave up because why would I give a fuck? I'm not gonna beg and plead anyone to get their shit, period.

And sure all the old school purists/fwends who get their releases hand delivered will go on and on about how "it will all happen eventually" but frankly it just doesn't add up.

I want to make clear that I don't have an issue with Kristian, just adding to the convo.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109