Started by Electro Surgeon, June 05, 2019, 04:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electro Surgeon

HEY GUYS

MILAT HAVE JUST DROPPED THEIR 3RD RELEASE

HARSH NOISE /POWER ELECTRONICS FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

AVAILABLE ON CDR OR DOWNLOAD

NO COMPROMISE, JUST NOISE AND HATE : FULL LENGTH LP COMING SOON
THE HATERS / TORTURING NURSE/ DYSTERHET / BESPOKE DECAY/ MILAT ....SPLIT LP OUT SOON

THANKS FOR LOOKING
INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK

Electro Surgeon

MILAT: NO COMPROMISE JUST NOISE AND HATE : 12 INCH VINYL LP OUT IN THREE WEEKS

5 TRACKS OF AUSTRALIAN HARSH NOISE / POWER ELECTRONICS

MASTERED BY JOHN STILLINGS @ STEEL HOOK AUDIO

5 WAY SPLIT LP OUT SOON WITH
THE HATERS, TORTURING NURSE, MILAT, DYSTERHET, BESPOKE DECAY.

slowtone

WELLNESS - N. KELLY cassette

A$10 postpaid             this                   our dirty planet.

direct response      artist (chuckle chuckle)         using                        name,      vain, seeking attention.

n   u   n   y   a      w  o  r  t  h     i   t    n   u   n   y   a      w  o  r  t  h     i   t    n   u   n   y   a      w  o  r  t  h     i   t    n   u   n   y   a      w  o  r  t  h     i   t    n   u   n   y   a      w  o  r  t  h     i   t   

40   mins. I do more, this pathetic stops. The content     cassette open

slowtone

MILAT: AS HUMANITY BROWNS IN A SEA OF SHIT

You missed ... No sense    humor

slowtone

RRUK: Are you interested in serial killers? Do you think they are a typical product of 20th century society, and what is your opinion about in particular American "serial killer culture" ?

Serial killers have always been a staple theme within industrial/noise culture, since the earliest days, however much of a standard cliché it has become by now. Again, I think it's part of the general attraction to thematic extremity and having the music reflect that. I've had a significant collection of books on serial killers since I was quite young, and it's still an interest for me in the context of ethics and moral philosophy. However, I am much more interested in a subject like Tsutomu Miyazaki than I am in the more famous American cases. There are countless books on Gacy, Bundy, Dahmer, et al, but not one book on Miyazaki. The only real coverage he has is a few pages in Robert Ressler's "I Have Lived In The Monster"(Ressler, by the way, coined the term 'serial killer').

https://recordsreverse.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/interview-with-ulex-xane-streicher/

RRUK: Are you interested in serial killers? Do you think they are a typical product of 20th century society, and what is your opinion about in particular American "serial killer culture" ?

S.T.A.B. Some aspects maybe so but mostly it's a cliché in this sub-genre, done to death! I liked John from Slogun's take on it. That we shouldn't glorify these subhumans, but we should think they are weak.... they deserve a bullet in the temple! I like aspects of say; Javed Iqbal who sodomized and murdered over 100 young boys and then threw their remains in vats of acid ! The only reason he did it was simply because he could! I mean what goes through your head? You have to be pretty fucked up to want to commit to something like that! But, that's humanity isn't it?? We Kill, we eat, we fuck! In retrospect, every despot could be a serial killer. Idi Amin anyone ? The only serial killer I was ever interested in, over in the USA was the zodiac! And maybe Arthur Shawcross. That's it! The US has always had a kind of victim...mentality, anyway! So yeah, there is way too much interesting things elsewhere on this planet to be looking at the good old USA! Gimme a good old genocide in Rwanda any day!

https://recordsreverse.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/interview-with-s-t-a-b-electronics/

slowtone

This release of entitled frustration is only suitable to lesser grade forms of humans, especially those with NO sense of humor. Yes you...

Pay money now......

Sticking with the N. KELLY title, but BROWNING IN A SEA OF SHIT is holding its charms with me.

slowtone

Quote from: slowtone on July 28, 2019, 04:00:33 AM
This release of entitled frustration is only suitable to lesser grade forms of humans, especially those with NO sense of humor. Yes you...

Pay money now......

Sticking with the N. KELLY title, but BROWNING IN A SEA OF SHIT is holding its charms with me.

slowtone

From this corner of this dirty planet. This is how we do things here. We shit you not, again... chuckle chuckle chuckle.....

Electro Surgeon

Thanks for the props slowtone

The more you wank on about it the more people seem to download our stuff.

Keep up the good work.

Your keyboard warrior game is all time.

Cheers bro!!