OUT NOW: X.E. - Vala 2xLP, Bizarre Uproar - Lily The Flesh LP, Blackline 4xMC ..

Started by Asrar, May 20, 2019, 12:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrar

ALL orders have been shipped.

Geheimnisvoll LP is totally SOLD OUT, don't ask about it.

I still have around 13 X.E. Vala DLP and 17 B.U. Lily the Flesh LP available for sale.

Asrar

A handful of copies of both XE DLP and BU LP are still available from me.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on July 09, 2019, 05:22:09 PM
My stuff is here.
Impressive

I concur! Love the packaging and the insert. Simple and effective. Less is more as both XE and BU has proven throughout the filth and violence filled years. "Lily The Flesh" is sick stuff, YOU need it!

yosef666

For anyone still looking, particularly in the US... the first batch of titles form Asrar has finally arrived at Analog Worship. This batch includes the GEHEMNISVOLL, BIZARRE UPROAR and X.E. LPs and the BLACKLINE tape box. Unfortunately the LP jackets arrived with some damage. Some replacement jackets are being sent, but please consider these sold "AS IS". We will do our best to replace damaged jackets at a later date, but we cannot guarantee replacement jackets for all copies with corner dings or seam splits. If you need perfectly mint jackets, try your luck elsewhere.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer