Kjostad US Tour May 2019

Started by New Forces, April 30, 2019, 03:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Forces

Kjostad is hitting the road in May for a series of shows on the east coast and through the midwest. Hope to see some of you there. I'll have a new batch of New Forces titles and some Kjostad titles with me.

May 12      Richmond, VA (Chicken Fiesta)
May 13      Chapel Hill, NC (Cathedral ii)
May 14      Athens, GA (The World Famous)
May 15      Nashville, TN (Prince Ave Esoteric Research Lab)
May 16      Indianapolis, IN (Listen Hear)
May 17      Chicago, IL (Tritriangle)
May 18      Grand Rapids, MI (The House Where I Died)
May 19      Toledo, OH (Robinwood Concert House)
May 20      Pittsburgh, PA (The Tub)
May 21      Washington, D.C. (Rhizome)
May 22      Brooklyn, NY (Hart Bar)
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

Hemwick

Going to the Pittaburgh show.  Any info on an adress?

duckworship

I'm on the Pittsburgh bill collaborating with PTM. I'll send you the info of the event over PM.

Quote from: Hemwick on May 09, 2019, 04:04:22 PM
Going to the Pittaburgh show.  Any info on an adress?

Hemwick

Thank you. I missed the Pain chain show you did because lack of adress and wasn't on the board yet.

duckworship

No worries if you missed that gig. It turned out pretty good for the most part. I can say that Pittsburgh is having somewhat of a decent scene here.

Quote from: Hemwick on May 09, 2019, 06:03:38 PM
Thank you. I missed the Pain chain show you did because lack of adress and wasn't on the board yet.

Hemwick

Glad to hear that. I've been dying for Pittsburgh to get a noise scene going.   Definitely need to get my ass on gear so I can try and get on some shows

New Forces

Pittsburgh has a solid scene, always have a good show there when I roll through. Updated the first post with the final schedule, see everyone next week!
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

Acne

Quote from: New Forces on May 11, 2019, 05:42:00 AM
Pittsburgh has a solid scene, always have a good show there when I roll through. Updated the first post with the final schedule, see everyone next week!

that's what I heard - played with a dude last week from Pittsburgh

...also the videos I have seen from kjostad's recent sets look great!

Hemwick

I'm bummed I missed the show.  Been sick for days.  Hope to catch you next time in the city.

duckworship

I was actually trying to find you that night! Well, no worries if you were not able to make it. There are gonna be some hard hitting shows coming up this summer, and I'll be announcing them here as soon as possible - keep your eyes peeled!

Quote from: Hemwick on May 22, 2019, 04:03:58 PM
I'm bummed I missed the show.  Been sick for days.  Hope to catch you next time in the city.