WANT LIST - Dust Belt, K.P. related

Started by SiClark, March 02, 2019, 03:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

Hello,

Here are some tapes I am looking for -

Dust Belt ‎– Pollination (Somnial Cassettes ‎)
K.P. ‎– Americans At The Zoo  (Somnial Cassettes ‎)

(Also - if anyone knows anymore details about this Somnial Cassettes label I would be interested to know, especially if there are other tapes than the 3 listed on discogs.)

Withdrawal Method & K.P.‎– Abyss Trowel  (not on label)
Virgin Spring ‎– Widening Tail (Gods of Tundra)

Age Of Enlightenment ‎– Traumatology 2xtape (Hospital Productions)

If anyone has any of these tapes for sale or trade please get in touch through PM here or email here -   info.blackpsychosis  (   at   )  gmail  ( dot )  com

Thank you.

PTM Jim

The Somnial Cassettes label was, I think, the KP guys' label. There seems to be a pretty high cat number on the 3 that I put up, but I have a feeling they are inflated. Never seen or heard of another one, including the ones I have.

That WM/KP tape was basically a self made demo for the live collab they did at the Red Light District in 2011(?). I don't know how many copies were made, but I'm guessing not a lot. Matt just happened to put one in my hand, there was never a merch table with them on there or anything.

SiClark

Quote from: PTM Jim on March 02, 2019, 07:07:23 PM
The Somnial Cassettes label was, I think, the KP guys' label. There seems to be a pretty high cat number on the 3 that I put up, but I have a feeling they are inflated. Never seen or heard of another one, including the ones I have.

That WM/KP tape was basically a self made demo for the live collab they did at the Red Light District in 2011(?). I don't know how many copies were made, but I'm guessing not a lot. Matt just happened to put one in my hand, there was never a merch table with them on there or anything.
Thanks for the info.