Witch Hunt Season is Open

Started by EXU, February 11, 2019, 09:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworldisawarfilm

Quote from: PuddysJacket on February 20, 2020, 01:37:27 AM
Black Israelites are posting videos of white couples literally licking their boots in nyc.

Sounds hot. Link?

host body

Quote from: Theodore on February 20, 2020, 01:10:14 AM
So, host body, you support to 'out' artists if they are really against your beliefs, in this case against liberal democracy. And you advice anyone 'innocent' to not use the 'wrong' inspiration, to avoid being a target by misunderstanding. It's that simple, isn't it ? Why the fuck do you need an analysis to cover , justify , excuse this ?

Please don't put words in my mouth, man. I don't support outing artists online, I don't like this modern Internet vigilante culture at all.

tiny_tove

Quote from: host body on February 20, 2020, 08:04:27 AM
Please don't put words in my mouth, man. I don't support outing artists online, I don't like this modern Internet vigilante culture at all.

and this is exactly what the likes of Quietus, WMTN, etc. etc. have been doing for the past few years.
and before then other organized groups as well as keyboard warriors have been snitching out unaware people they had beefs with, crying injustice when dealt with.

There are many hilarious stories of the subject, some happening in Italy with guys attacking other guys, then gettin seriuosly beaten and then writing statements for being attacked by "masked nazis" to attract attention and pity. This was before social media where you could still have fun having face to face beefs.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

deutscheasphalt

PuddysJacket

Leewar

O9A died out years ago (if it ever really got going) These days its just 4chan kids.

l.b.

Quote from: Leewar on July 05, 2020, 05:02:41 PM
O9A died out years ago (if it ever really got going) These days its just 4chan kids.

o9a more of a threat now that it's not a little clique of effete englishmen trolling michael aquino

eraciator

They used to get called "the order of no members" in the last Century.

Orgs like "Hope Not Hate" are calling for the UK government to proscribe them as a terrorist organisation now. So they are certainly in vogue for a change.

eraciator

Quote from: eraciator on July 18, 2020, 11:23:24 PM
They used to get called "the order of no members" in the last Century.

Orgs like "Hope Not Hate" are calling for the UK government to proscribe them as a terrorist organisation now. So they are certainly in vogue for a change.

In fact here is a half hour podcast about O9A by Hope Not Hate (apologies for Apple link)
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/hope-not-hate/id1371522675?i=1000467337362

I have to say that these guys in the "extremism" industry have a vested interest in over hyping the danger of fringe groups. And calling for the state to ban things is a slippery slope.

Someone might get a good vocal sample out of that podcast though I guess.

Japsi

Calling the O9A "neo-nazis" is lazy and inaccurate, given that neo-nazi groups hate their guts and ban their members at the first whiff of 'Traditional Satanism'. Just take a look at the threads on Stormfront regarding them and it should be clear how they're viewed by those groups. They are neither welcomed, nor appreciated and are considered to be making the far-right look bad.

Most, if not all of the current groups claiming to be O9A are full of shit and consist of a bunch of kids; online edgelords who want to make themselves look dangerous, but who never actually seem to follow through with any actions beyond posting pics of themselves on social media.

I've studied the O9A for over a decade and they most certainly haven't "died out". The fact we're talking about them in 2020 confirms that their memeplex has been successfully propagated, which was essentially the purpose of their second iteration (1986-2009). If the official line from Anton Long/David Myatt et al, is to be believed, post-2009 the O9A isn't even technically a satanic group anymore, having moved to the worship of Baphomet as archetypcal feminine.

Beyond the glamours and abstractions, there's a coherent system involved that has its roots in Greco-Roman hermeticism, alchemy and pre-Kabbalistic models.

"Hope not Hate" are a propaganda outlet, but they've got the ear of the media and government. This gives them more clout to throw around accusations without evidence. For all their claims of being about 'hope', they're a hateful bunch who actively try to ruin people over nothing more than the thoughts in their head. The ACLU and SPLC in the US are the same, and I wouldn't trust a single one of them.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Japsi on July 21, 2020, 04:40:39 PM
Calling the O9A "neo-nazis" is lazy and inaccurate, given that neo-nazi groups hate their guts and ban their members at the first whiff of 'Traditional Satanism'. Just take a look at the threads on Stormfront regarding them and it should be clear how they're viewed by those groups. They are neither welcomed, nor appreciated and are considered to be making the far-right look bad.

Most, if not all of the current groups claiming to be O9A are full of shit and consist of a bunch of kids; online edgelords who want to make themselves look dangerous, but who never actually seem to follow through with any actions beyond posting pics of themselves on social media.

I've studied the O9A for over a decade and they most certainly haven't "died out". The fact we're talking about them in 2020 confirms that their memeplex has been successfully propagated, which was essentially the purpose of their second iteration (1986-2009). If the official line from Anton Long/David Myatt et al, is to be believed, post-2009 the O9A isn't even technically a satanic group anymore, having moved to the worship of Baphomet as archetypcal feminine.

Beyond the glamours and abstractions, there's a coherent system involved that has its roots in Greco-Roman hermeticism, alchemy and pre-Kabbalistic models.

"Hope not Hate" are a propaganda outlet, but they've got the ear of the media and government. This gives them more clout to throw around accusations without evidence. For all their claims of being about 'hope', they're a hateful bunch who actively try to ruin people over nothing more than the thoughts in their head. The ACLU and SPLC in the US are the same, and I wouldn't trust a single one of them.

David Myatt is an extremely interesting guy. I will say that. He uses an advanced form of Chaos Sorcery.