Treriksröset -- Kristen musik från Rågsved LP

Started by Tommy Carlsson, January 24, 2019, 12:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Carlsson

Guys, I made an album and it's out on Harbinger Sound on February 1st.

Distribution via Cargo Records, so it should be widely and easily available. There are copies for sale on Discogs right now, and will be available from other places soon. I will not sell any copies myself, but Millstone Vinyl will have it for sale, so please give them your business.

Thanks for the interest!

brutalist_tapes

very nice. i don't have turntable rn, can i buy digital? will get one SOON but money is limited..

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: brutalist_tapes on January 24, 2019, 09:10:47 PM
can i buy digital?

Sorry, no it's LP only and no download with the LP or anything like that. Never even crossed my mind to be honest.

brutalist_tapes

Quote from: Tommy Carlsson on January 24, 2019, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: brutalist_tapes on January 24, 2019, 09:10:47 PM
can i buy digital?

Sorry, no it's LP only and no download with the LP or anything like that. Never even crossed my mind to be honest.
np, will get it when i find a turntable for a decent price. always loved your work, looking forward to listen. cheers

bogskaggmannen

hkso

This is the only noise LP you'll really need in a long time. I listened to the advance tape and test pressing over and over and over again. My head got permanent damages worse than those I've already incurred on myself.
Treriksröset is becoming more stripped down again. It's no bullshit and "inga krusiduller" as we say here in Sweden - no mercy. I am not that experienced in the noise jungle but I know one thing: Treriksröset is a Swedish tiger that refuses to be silent - outragedly roaring and shredding anything that may stand in his way on his path to God's glory. "Kristen musik från Rågsved" contains sounds of Tommy chewing, shredding, swallowing and shitting out the medicore attempts at imitating his style. Inget för färskingar. Leave it to Daddy Carlsson.
Seriously, this is one badly needed release in every collection. I can't wait to see how the lovely artwork turned out in print. This is a milestone in the history of uneasy listening.

WCN

Popping in to say I'm getting a decent stack of these towards the end of the month. Get in touch if you want to reserve one - €20ppd anywhere in the world. Once they go into the store, they'll cost a bit more... whitecentipedenoise@gmail.com
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

whiteheatnoise

Skeleton Dust will still be stocking copies of this LP eventually. There has been delays with them arriving to the main US distributor here, but rest assured we will be stocking several copies for American customers. Stay tuned.

Baglady

Soloman Tump

Quote from: WCN on March 10, 2019, 10:33:56 PM
Popping in to say I'm getting a decent stack of these towards the end of the month. Get in touch if you want to reserve one - €20ppd anywhere in the world. Once they go into the store, they'll cost a bit more... whitecentipedenoise@gmail.com

message sent

Tommy Carlsson

So, I lied -- not willingly, but still. The LP is not as easily available as I thought, so apologies are in order. I hope that this will be sorted out soon, and that distribution will work out as promised. Until then, copies are for sale on Discogs, directly from label boss man.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for the interest.