GENOCIDE ORGAN & ANENZEPHALIA live in Los Angeles, 7/21-22

Started by yosef666, April 22, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosef666

I'm surprised no one else has posted about this yet... but on Friday tickets went on sale for these two shows. GENOCIDE ORGAN on July 21, ANENZEPHALIA on July 22, both at Resident in Los Angeles. These will definitely be the highlight of the year for me along with the two RIDE FOR REVENGE gigs at the same location in June.

Ticket links:
https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1687131-genocide-organ-los-angeles/
https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1687132-anenzephalia-los-angeles/

No idea who the openers will be yet. And to clarify, I have nothing to do with setting this up, just really excited that it's happening.

For those who are traveling from out of town, I would recommend making sure you arrive a day early as we are currently setting up a gig the day before with the cream of the crop of American PE, noise and industrial. More details very soon.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Eastern Embargo

GO is performing in San Francisco as well on July 28th. Tickets copped :)

ypatingasisburys

Curious if there'll be an Anenzephalia performance in San Francisco as well...TBA or is it only looking like LA? I snagged tickets for both LA shows impulsively before realizing something was also in the works for San Francisco. Assuming they'll both be playing in SF, I'd opt for that over LA..

yosef666

Quote from: ypatingasisburys on April 22, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
Curious if there'll be an Anenzephalia performance in San Francisco as well...TBA or is it only looking like LA? I snagged tickets for both LA shows impulsively before realizing something was also in the works for San Francisco. Assuming they'll both be playing in SF, I'd opt for that over LA..
No idea. You might want to consider coming down to LA for the weekend anyway... And the Elbo Room in SF tends to not have the best sound. After everything with the yuppie neighbors a few years ago, they now keep the decibel level low after 10pm. Meaning GO could potentially be at half volume.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

C601

ConcreteMascara

Unfortunately due to work obligations I won't be able to make it to LA for these shows. If any needs a ticket I have one for Anenzephalia for $20. GO ticket is gone. Email me at perfectblue 69 [at] hotmail [dot] com if you're interested.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

ypatingasisburys

I stubbornly waited until the end of Sunday evening to try and grab any merch and by that point the Anenzephalia shirt was already gone in size large - if anyone has a large or even an XL they'd be willing to sell please pm me.

Thanks