Nefarious Activities *New Gnawed/Astro/Fecalove/Hostage Pageant/S.W.T.E. +Distro

Started by Mikerdeath, March 06, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikerdeath

Nefarious Activities Issue #1 Is now Available. 100 copies 32 pages. Full Color.

Featuring the first public interview of Final Solution from New York, breaking the silence from the 80's.

Also included are Dave Phillips and Rhea Decaro Kink.com Production Assistant. Plus additional artwork contributions from myself, Sam Torres(Koufar, Terror Cell Unit) & Steve Bacon(Stark, Bagman).

Purchase at: Nefarious Activities

Mikerdeath

totalblack

totalblack

Quote from: cantle on March 20, 2018, 05:12:38 PM
Quote from: totalblack on March 20, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
Will be getting a few copies in for euro distro

When is the ETA for these?

I just got an email that they have arrived in the city, so very soon

Johann

yosef666

Quote from: Johann on April 01, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Any USA distros grab copies? If so I'm interested
I will have copies available in the next Analog Worship update this coming week.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Johann

andy vomit

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer