Special Interest
February 22, 2020, 03:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunt Season is Open (Skullflower recent controversy)  (Read 31141 times)
theworldisawarfilm
moderate user

« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2020, 03:16:37 AM »

Black Israelites are posting videos of white couples literally licking their boots in nyc.

Sounds hot. Link?
host body

« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2020, 08:04:27 AM »

So, host body, you support to 'out' artists if they are really against your beliefs, in this case against liberal democracy. And you advice anyone 'innocent' to not use the 'wrong' inspiration, to avoid being a target by misunderstanding. It's that simple, isn't it ? Why the fuck do you need an analysis to cover , justify , excuse this ?

Please don't put words in my mouth, man. I don't support outing artists online, I don't like this modern Internet vigilante culture at all.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:56:23 AM by host body » Logged
tiny_tove
Overkill user

ELETTRONICA RADICALE EDIZIONI

« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2020, 02:12:41 PM »

Please don't put words in my mouth, man. I don't support outing artists online, I don't like this modern Internet vigilante culture at all.

and this is exactly what the likes of Quietus, WMTN, etc. etc. have been doing for the past few years.
and before then other organized groups as well as keyboard warriors have been snitching out unaware people they had beefs with, crying injustice when dealt with.

There are many hilarious stories of the subject, some happening in Italy with guys attacking other guys, then gettin seriuosly beaten and then writing statements for being attacked by "masked nazis" to attract attention and pity. This was before social media where you could still have fun having face to face beefs.

deutscheasphalt
Heavy user

« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2020, 08:38:55 PM »

Talk about a witch hunt...

PuddysJacket

« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2020, 09:11:04 PM »

Black Israelites are posting videos of white couples literally licking their boots in nyc.

Sounds hot. Link?

Lmao...get your vaseline tub ready

https://youtu.be/SrzOjxWbP_8
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: