Started by wonderland_media, September 15, 2016, 06:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderland_media

Hi,
I am looking for physical copies of:

the Bizarre Uproar/Nicole 12/Priest in Shit-Filth LP on Urashima
Nicole 12-Black Line on Vinyl
Nicole 12/Prurient Split LP
Essentially any Nicole 12 aside from the cdr versions of Substitute and Playground, Nippon Ballerina Voyeu cs, and the First Dance of Spring 7" (which I already own.)

I'm interested in a lot of the IOPS print and video material as well as a handful of filth and violence releases (Snuff, Bizarre Uproar, Funeral Mongoloids, Golden Rain, etc.)

I am willing to pay; however, I will be dropping a batch soon of zines and one cassette so trades are also on the table if interested.

Please let me know if you have/are willing to let any of these go. Best form of contact is wonderlandmediacorp@gmail.com

Thank you.

WM

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: wonderland_media on September 15, 2016, 06:51:02 AMcdr versions of Substitute and Playground

Are there CDr copies these? All three editions of both are "pro printed" as far as I know...?

If only I could let go of my copies of these... curious to hear some of your stuff.

cutter

are there any available cd copies of "Substitute" and "Candyman"?

L.White

I would have to sell:
Nicole 12   Braces   FA-EP-015   7" lim. 275
Nicole 12 / Prurient    split LP    Hospital Productions    LP lim. 300
feel free to make an offer!
info@lwhite-records.de

wonderland_media

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on September 15, 2016, 12:18:27 PM
Quote from: wonderland_media on September 15, 2016, 06:51:02 AMcdr versions of Substitute and Playground

Are there CDr copies these? All three editions of both are "pro printed" as far as I know...?

If only I could let go of my copies of these... curious to hear some of your stuff.

Behold Barbarity had cd-r copies of substitute and lolita love/playground about a year or two ago which is where I got mine. I wouldn't say they were pro printed.

Also if you send an email to wonderlandmediacorp@gmail.com I can add you to mailing list for announcements regarding my own releases and future Wonderland Club releases.

Steve

I have CDR copies of "Playground" + "Candyman". Mikko mailed them to me before release ... I am certain there are other copies "floating about".

wonderland_media

I was planning on sending him a package soon so I'll make sure to ask if he has any spares. Thanks everyone.

wonderland_media

Slightly off topic, what is everyone's facorite N12? I love Nippon Voyeur Ballerina personally, I think its a nice mix between his harsh PE and the "emotional" tracks he does.

ConcreteMascara

personal favorites:

1. 2 tracks from Nihilistic Paraphilia Vol 2.
2. Braces 7"
3. Love & Romance LP with Prurient
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Dr Alex

Quote from: wonderland_media on September 16, 2016, 04:45:13 PM
Slightly off topic, what is everyone's facorite N12? I love Nippon Voyeur Ballerina personally, I think its a nice mix between his harsh PE and the "emotional" tracks he does.

"Substitute" is my fave N12 release. I guess it's the one of the most listened pe album here. :)

wonderland_media

Quote from: Dr Alex on September 16, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

"Substitute" is my fave N12 release. I guess it's the one of the most listened pe album here. :)

Substitute is probably my second favorite after Nippon Voyeur Ballerina.

wonderland_media

Quote from: cutter on September 15, 2016, 02:48:42 PM
are there any available cd copies of "Substitute" and "Candyman"?

Also just checked the old FA site and it looks like there are cd copies of Playground and Substitute available. I'd email to make sure but they are listed.

A few months back I emailed Mikko about some stuff listed on the old site and he did still have at least one copy so I'd send him an email.

BlackHole

I'd be interested in buying some N12 vinyl. Hard to come by since Discogs banned the sale of N12 items. Let me know in a PM what you have.

cutter

Quote from: wonderland_media on September 16, 2016, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on September 16, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

Substitute is probably my second favorite after Nippon Voyeur Ballerina.

i think the same, i would also add Braces 7'' and Candyman for "tmhc" track

Steve

The N12 I play the most is "Lolita Love", especially "Sado-Child" ... great piece.