sbtdoh / dnm in the pnw this weekend..... looking for minimum 24 hour jam freak

Started by sbtdoh, July 24, 2015, 12:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbtdoh

What is your Saturday like noise folks.. especially  free jamz phych folks in the PNW>... I will drive ANYWHERE tomorrow to do an all day Saturday recording   then I will place together a series of very small run of as many tapes as we can make. 

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF PORTLAND. So its like a 2 day adventure the northwest and record as much as possible this weekend with as many folks as people.....who wants to get all witchy/ ritualistic/ bloody/ sexy/ crazy and break free from all of societies norms this weekend ???

Total noise spontaneity.......

who wants to go full psych tomorrow???? who wants to record a ton all weekend... who can get us darker and deeper into drone and tone than ever thought..?...then make that most cacophony songs ever

fuck this social media .

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR A TON OF SOCIALMEDIAL.....PLAN STArTS NOW....
this weekend you will NEVER forget....and we  or just me is the fuck outta portland.... only noise chaos. Only decay
Call or text me... brian 503-929-5420

I got a mini van, travel light, sound huge....ha....I will bring anyone who wants to go live this weekend!!!!!!!!

urrr..
reference but want a HUGE group of musicians any type.... feminine rules.....

CHAOS MAJIC RITUAL NOISE FUN SAFE EXPERIEnce

shroudedrecordings.blogspot.com
www.shroudedrecordings.blogspot.com    -rooted in dirge & spite- all cassette tape label and zine haus