OCTAGON - equus eroticus C10
ZWEIZZ/RU-486 - split/collaboration C30
GREEN ARMY FRACTION - conservative and full of hate
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Ritual

Quote from: Dan J on February 11, 2010, 01:48:51 PM
Blessure Grave - Judged by 12, Carried by 6 Lp
- really liked their Making the deathbeds 7" and this lp doesn't disappoint. great goth.

I am eagerly waiting for my copy to arrive. I'm listening to "Making the deathbeds..." right now.

Max

new deathkey 2lp
vivenza
go "leichenlinie" lp
tnb "live at hinoeuma" lp
vice wears black hose III lp

tonight i'll probably dig into some new hospital tapes.

mystikum

New DeathKey
Offerings - Black Master

manuel-ronf

DOR (Destruction Of Russia) promo
TCHERNOBLYAD "Love"

Plague Haus

Fleshpress - Wörm Dirges
Sturmpercht - Schattenlieder
Goatpenis - Biochemterrorism

Ernpe

Nicole 12 - Substitute cd

One of my favourites, fresh power electronics. Not as good as Braces 7" and Lolita Love/Playground cd which, I believe, benefit from shorter format & more compact songs.

Martin Bladh - Umbilical Cords cd

Slow and heavy, yet beautiful. Great record to listen to with a cup of coffee.

Streicher - Legion St. George lp
Streicher - War Without End cd

Of these two I prefer the cd, really epic stuff. The noise delivered is IMO akin to those on the new Grunt cd, should listen it next. Which one of the reissued cds is closest to War Without End?
Noise & other underground reviews in Finnish: http://box-is-record.tumblr.com/

FreakAnimalFinland

War Without End actually IS pretty much the same stuff. That CD is made out of selected pieces of old Streicher works, but heavily re-mastered/edited and given new titles without the skinhead/wp references. And no vocals. But Streicher is known for recycling elements & sounds anyways, so I think it suits very much purpose. Most of Streicher releases have been in first place released in 2 versions. Where original art/titles have been changed to fit to new vision of band. This happened to Annihilism, Voltage, Chemisorb, etc. which later were known with different names.
I think the newest, the 5th part is excellent choise. It has c. 70 minutes of material, and due being several releases/compilations on one disc, it means there are pretty compact songs.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

bitewerksMTB

Rites of Thy Degringolade "Totality" LP- a fucking BEAST! Too bad they split up; best thing about Canada is B.C. extreme metal & mountain biking..

Ares Kingdom "Incendiary" LP- good but not as pounding as "A Return to Dust"

Blaspheophager (sp?) "... Of Obscurity, somethingorother" LP- if you liked their last, you'll dig this

ConcreteMascara

Der Stürmer - A Banner Greater Than Death (CD)
Bizarre Uproar & Gelsomina - Assisted Self-Sterilization (CD)
Streicher - Legion St. George / Gnadelos (CD)
STROM.ec - Heartbreaking Love From God (CD-r)
Jarl - Fragile Confrontation (CD)

and still...
5 Years of Hyperdub (2xCD)
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Ritual

Dead Body Love "Nechronology" 8-tape box (Second Sleep)
I have gotten through the first four tapes of this set now, and I can safely say it is quite a magnificent collection of material. Definitely recommended!

Lasse Marhaug "Tapes 1990-1999" 4-cd box (Pica Disk)
The Industrial Recollections release of the Egoproblem material made me revisit this collection of early LM recordings. And damn, it's good!

Burial Hex "Ghost Trio No. 1" tape (Young Girls Records)
This single sided tape contains a 22 minutes long piece of acoustic piano, metal abuse and shortwave radio noise. It is a quite asonishing piece of music, actually. The main part of the piece is haunting piano music, quite lo-fi sound, with some subtle metal abuse going on in the background. The noise level increases and the piano becomes less melodic as the piece nears the end. Finally, the piano disappears completely and the rest of the track is just pure noise.

P-K

great stuff, Galakt should do more stuff like this again

bogskaggmannen

I don't have that Nightmarish CD on my playlist right now but I agree it is a very good album. A pity they didn't record more material.

Steve

Nurse With Wound "Surveillance Lounge" (United Dirter)
Schuster "Breaking Down In To His Own Oblivion" (Adeptsound)
The D.P's "If You Lnow What I Mean" (Barn Records)...Side A whilst I had a bath!

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: Ritual on February 13, 2010, 01:11:57 PM
Burial Hex "Ghost Trio No. 1" tape (Young Girls Records)
This single sided tape contains a 22 minutes long piece of acoustic piano, metal abuse and shortwave radio noise. It is a quite asonishing piece of music, actually. The main part of the piece is haunting piano music, quite lo-fi sound, with some subtle metal abuse going on in the background. The noise level increases and the piano becomes less melodic as the piece nears the end. Finally, the piano disappears completely and the rest of the track is just pure noise.

Great description, this sounds fucking amazing!

Damn, anyone remember Mr Ruby's work as Metrocide? Some of the best in the HN field, now seems poised to crush in ways I'd never expected.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag