Special Interest
November 15, 2019, 07:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noise/Industrial etc. Podcasts  (Read 2270 times)
eraciator

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 09:23:47 PM »

https://harshtruthspodcast.wordpress.com/2019/11/03/episode-12-unsustainable-social-condition/

New episode. Good one. While I am not absolute gear freak, could be more noise making talk. It is focused plenty of what could be perhaps summed.. "scene talk"? Format and the CD praise thumbs up! haha...

I struggle with the guy’s sincerity and the scene talk and I think it could do with more editing but it is a great project despite that.

The Ramirez and Cremation Lily episodes are excellent. Ditto Shame Cup. The rest I’ve heard are mixed and some were quite bad.

Still something I will look forward to hearing more of though.
NocturnalHiss

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2019, 02:55:03 AM »

can't believe nobody has posted about merzcast/noisextra yet

www.noisextra.com

definitely a heavy hitter in the category of "two guys talking to each other about noise records for an hour"
theworldisawarfilm
moderate user

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2019, 03:38:30 AM »

www.noisextra.com

definitely a heavy hitter in the category of "two guys talking to each other about noise records for an hour"

Sorry, but I really wish they would start dropping some more guest/interview eps. I was totally enthralled by the Skin Crime episode, but speaking for myself here, an hour of less-than-insightful (really referring to one contributor here specifically) track-by-track descriptions of albums is pretty tiresome at this point. I can only hear "YEAH THIS TRACK TOTALLY GAVE ME LIKE A ______ VIBE! I FELT LIKE I WAS ______!! AGH SO AMAZING!" so many times. Not trying to shit all over it here, I'm a weekly listener, but it seems to be really lacking some depth, concision and intrigue as of late.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 03:41:31 AM by theworldisawarfilm » Logged
Bruitiste

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 04:51:52 AM »

That's because there's already a whole thread about it:
https://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=9849.0
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: