Special Interest
December 08, 2019, 01:17:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOISEXTRA - A podcast about noise  (Read 6660 times)
holy ghost
Heavy user

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2019, 12:49:29 AM »

I don't think I will ever catch up on all the episodes but I have been trying to catch a few here and there. The Noisextra episode with Crank Sturgeon is great - I really enjoy relentless gear talk!
NaturalOrthodoxy
user

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2019, 02:31:20 PM »

I don't think I will ever catch up on all the episodes but I have been trying to catch a few here and there. The Noisextra episode with Crank Sturgeon is great - I really enjoy relentless gear talk!

Actually bought a Verdant Weapons mic on the strength of this ep- already had a nasty lil Crank one!

Eigen Bast
moderate user

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2019, 08:01:07 PM »

Year end ep is a lot of fun, though maybe a bit premature given how Hospital fest is Sat and their year end lists are so Hospital heavy. Main takeaways are I need to listen to more Body Carve and the new Slogun (which I thought was an ep comp)
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2019, 08:47:51 PM »

Year end ep is a lot of fun, though maybe a bit premature given how Hospital fest is Sat and their year end lists are so Hospital heavy. Main takeaways are I need to listen to more Body Carve and the new Slogun (which I thought was an ep comp)

Both mentioned releases are awesome and definitely worth spending time with

Bruitiste

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »

Fun episode indeed, but given how much was released this year it's a bit of a headscratcher that some of their picks for records of the year are actually reissues that came out earlier (the Lussuria [2015], and S&Q's Atom Heart Motherfucker [2017], for example.)  Still, all good recs, and their enthusiasm is infectious.
pureterror

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »

Wow - another new episode just dropped covering a previously unreleased PAIN JERK album from the '90s that Hospital is releasing in time for their fest. Can't wait to hear this cd.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: