Special Interest
March 03, 2021, 08:23:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tape duplication services?  (Read 1381 times)
[MBD]
user

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 05:28:46 PM »

Can I ask if you were having your stuff dubbed in real-time or high speed?

Real time, I forget what they said to explain the poor quality but it didn't make any sense. Something to do with the track being to bass heavy when a quick look on my end didn't show anything too wild.
theworldisawarfilm
user

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 04:25:32 PM »

Can I ask if you were having your stuff dubbed in real-time or high speed?

Real time, I forget what they said to explain the poor quality but it didn't make any sense. Something to do with the track being to bass heavy when a quick look on my end didn't show anything too wild.

Sounds about right. My last run came out okay, so maybe things have changed. But lets just say I know a guy who maybe worked there once and for a long time the individual in charge of RT dubbing was, shall we say, 'unqualified' in the extreme...

[MBD]
user

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2021, 09:51:04 PM »

Sounds about right. My last run came out okay, so maybe things have changed. But lets just say I know a guy who maybe worked there once and for a long time the individual in charge of RT dubbing was, shall we say, 'unqualified' in the extreme...

Damn. This happened late last spring so I don't know if the time frame lines up, but a lack of knowledge with dubbing would make sense.

Acne
moderate user

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 12:39:18 AM »

I used A to Z about 10 years ago and remember the customer service was very good.

Now I always go through duplication.ca on account of the local factor, but it's free shipping to Canada/USA at any rate.

Unfortunately, having tapes pro-dubbed is not cheap these days.

this is my go to - great customer service and quick turnaround.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: