General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosef666

Quote from: A-Z on July 14, 2020, 04:31:26 PM
what if the rich and powerful made plans to increase their wealth and power and invested all kinds of resources to see those plans come to fruition?
nah, don't be silly, it's just your pattern seeking mind playing tricks on you
stuff just happens all of a sudden for no good reason at all
only assholes and nutjobs say otherwise

The issue with conspiracies is that it requires lots and lots of individuals involved on various levels to pull something off. Mass manipulation of society can't be done by a few people in a back room somewhere; they could come up with a plan, but to put it in motion asuccessfully requires a lot of other people in on that plan. The more people who are in on a conspiracy, the more difficult it is to keep it secret.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

A-Z

Quote from: yosef666 on July 15, 2020, 04:03:01 AM
The more people who are in on a conspiracy, the more difficult it is to keep it secret.

this is why ''conspiracy theories'' exist

(i'll shut up now to stop derailing the thread)

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: piss soaked receipt on July 18, 2020, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: yosef666 on July 14, 2020, 03:38:34 AM
Quote from: Theodore on July 13, 2020, 03:12:37 AM
"The truth is more terrifying. Noone is in charge."

Excatly this. In some ways it's comforting to imagine that there's someone out there (Illuminati, Reptilians, Elders of Zion, Trilaterals, Freemasons) who know exactly what they're doing, & that no matter how insane the world seems, it's actually all under control & in accordance with a master plan.

I think this is just a juvenile way of looking at (and an oversimplification and a generalization of) conspiracy theories, a subject area which is not really that uniform.. Unless we're talking strictly about the more obviously overboard conspiracy theories birthed by or mutated at the hands of near schizophrenics, but I don't see a point in that discussion. I agree with this Alan Moore quote but I can't understand this discrediting of anything deemed to be a conspiracy theory or linked with conspiracy theories/theorists as if there's no merit in any conspiracy theory ever, this constant broad generalizing is what breeds fatuity.

I'm sorry if you were so butthurt by the generalizations, of which I'm certainly guilty. But in my partial defense I'd like to distinguish between conspiracies, which certainly exist- per my previous comment would almost appear to be intrinsic to our being- and conspiracy theories, which are, well, theories. By definition unproven, untested, inconclusive. So a necessary distance from the adamant insistence on the supposed facts of the matter. I think The Life Of Brian riffs on this quite nicely. Not the alien abduction scene, the one where he trails off in the middle of the soapbox oration...and inadvertently becomes "The Messiah!"
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

tiny_tove

Varg's very attack on Italian DNA is the funniest thing I read in ages.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

evilxskin

Quote from: tiny_tove on July 27, 2020, 02:47:38 PM
The butthurt is still going on there, people are angry about it, hehe.
Well couple pics from the family and daily life, things move on.
Until new attack on southern europeans, americans, and here we go again.

host body

butthurt has to be one of the stupidest terms internet culture has produced. actually most of 4chan edgelord terms are, like soyboy etc.

evilxskin

Quote from: host body on July 29, 2020, 03:14:30 PM
butthurt has to be one of the stupidest terms internet culture has produced. actually most of 4chan edgelord terms are, like soyboy etc.
I am no expert but I have a hinch butthurt term was there before the "internet culture".

host body

Quote from: evilxskin on July 30, 2020, 07:07:12 AM
Quote from: host body on July 29, 2020, 03:14:30 PM
I am no expert but I have a hinch butthurt term was there before the "internet culture".

you're right, you are no expert

Japsi

"Butthurt" was apparently first used online in 1998, so technically you're both right if we use "internet culture" to refer to post-2000's internet usage.

Unless you want to get really anal about it and trace the roots of "cyberculture" to the late 1960's...

[FYI: I'm taking the piss, obviously.]

W.K.

Full bodycam footage of George Floyds arrest has been released:
https://youtu.be/XkEGGLu_fNU

Sooooooo....seems like George Floyd died from a drug-induced cardiac arrest after all........

Straight murkin' riddim blud, absolute vile gash

tiny_tove

Quote from: evilxskin on July 28, 2020, 08:01:45 AM
Quote from: tiny_tove on July 27, 2020, 02:47:38 PM
The butthurt is still going on there, people are angry about it, hehe.
Well couple pics from the family and daily life, things move on.
Until new attack on southern europeans, americans, and here we go again.

what is funnier he even used Northern League moron as an example of middle eastern influence ah ah
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Atrophist

Quote from: W.K. on August 11, 2020, 04:08:31 PM
Full bodycam footage of George Floyds arrest has been released:
https://youtu.be/XkEGGLu_fNU

Sooooooo....seems like George Floyd died from a drug-induced cardiac arrest after all........

This was established already by the autopsy. Half the planet went insane over something that verifiably did not happen.

Cementimental

yeah he just hallucinated the cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes

Japsi

Quote from: Cementimental on August 14, 2020, 04:49:49 PM
yeah he just hallucinated the cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes

This is a perfect example of how dangerously polarized we have become. Nuance is thrown out of the window. The facts are overlooked in favour of self-righteous posturing and it does nothing to help anyone. I'm not having a go at Tim here, it's just that this post exemplifies an issue I see constantly on both 'sides' where information is neglected in favour of narrative.

Yes, Floyd shouldn't have had a kneel on his neck for any length of time. On the other hand, the officer employed a restraint technique that was used by the force in question.

Yes, Floyd should have been given medical assistance as he was overdosing right in front of them. On the other hand, he didn't mention that he was on drugs because he was driving and would end up back in jail due to his extensive criminal history. To an officer unaware of the amount of drugs involved - a more than substantial cocktail - it looks like Floyd was just throwing a bitch fit to avoid arrest.

No, Floyd didn't just say "I can't breathe" once the officer had him on the ground. He was saying it for at least six minutes before he was put on the ground, which he explicitly asked the police officers to do. He was saying he couldn't breathe due to overdosing on fentanyl, a synthetic opiate that's exponentially stronger than diamorphine, and has an LD50 in the microgram range. One of the main symptoms of an opiate OD is respiratory failure. Combine this with the methamphetamine in his body and you've got a recipe for disaster in any circumstances: Elevated heart-rate, perceptual disturbance, psychological crisis and failing respiratory system.

The methamphetamine part seems to get overlooked too. Floyd was clearly a big fan of his drugs, so it's not unreasonable to assume that he'd been smoking/shooting meth prior to the day of his death. Meth, and amphetamines in general, when used over a prolonged period of time, makes you go a bit crazy. I know because I ended up with 'speed psychosis' when I was younger due to the ridiculous amounts of amphetamine sulphate I used to do. Combine the perceptual and psychological perturbations with the elevated heart rate, and his body going into shock...it ain't a pretty picture being painted.

We have been presented with a blatantly false, manipulated narrative and told to believe it or be smeared as a racist. No human being should have to die like that and be denied their dignity in death, but that's not the whole story. The problem is that riots and racial hatred have been stoked by a media who have told us a tale that simply doesn't align with reality.

There are other aspects to the story that have been either ignored, obscured or hidden entirely, e.g. the two individuals who knew Floyd and the cop, both of whom said that the two of them worked together doing security and that they have a personal beef. They both changed their stories as soon as the media got involved. We could go Alex Jones on that and suggest that they were 'silenced', or we could look at it rationally and assume that they likely didn't want a far-left mob burning down their houses for going against the narrative. After all, if they were just trying to cash in by fabricating a story then they would easily have hit n' run by the time the cheque cleared and the lie was revealed.

Instead, they told a story that suggested a deeper and more personal grievance at play between Chauvin and Floyd; a story that ran contrary to the desired narrative, and threatened to undermine the apparent 'racial hatred' the media wanted to emphasize.

We could also, for balance to Floyd's criminal past, look at Chauvin's own record. By all accounts, he wasn't a 'good cop' and was known for being heavy handed, and generally being a prick. With this in mind, his behaviour with the belligerent Floyd seems pretty typical. It doesn't justify his actions, but it points to it being 'normal' for him rather than some sort of racially motivated attack.

If this whole thing was down to 'racist cops', then why were Chauvin and his partners so courteous, polite and calm with the other two black individual who were in the car with Floyd? Why weren't they subjected to this apparently horrendous racist abuse from this apparently horrendously racist abuser?

Furthermore, only one of the cops was white; the others were of other races, and I thought it was only white people who could be racist nowadays...

Now, we have elected officials and media outlets holding up a career criminal, drug addict scumfuck as a martyr. It's insane. Look at NYC and DeBlasio right now: He isn't allowing the 9/11 memorial, but he'll let a bunch of commie trash and trust fund tankies storm the streets, and all in honour of a criminal who did nothing for his fellow man.

There are so many glaring inconsistencies in the reality of the story, but we are all being lied to by media. This isn't a conspiracy or some wild theory; it's something you can see every single day. The double-standards are glaringly obvious and if you're unable to see that, then you're likely too absorbed in your reality tunnel and will continue to believe what you're told for the sake of a simple life.

If you want a good, recent example of the double-standards in media, and in particular with regards to race then look at the story of a five-year old white child called Cannon Hinnant. Shot in the head at point blank range by his black neighbour for, apparently, no reason whatsoever. None of the big media outlets covered this until around 48 hours later. If the races were reversed, there would have been non-stop coverage. Why was a story like this not front page news for every single outlet? Why did only so-called 'right wing media' (i.e. anyone to the left of Stalin) pick it up immediately? Why did black Conservatives, and even the hardcore black guys from prison and gang channels on YouTube talk more about this than CNN?

Does this not strike you as odd? Why did mainstream, liberal media outlets not have this story at the top of every hour? An innocent child. Murdered by a black man. Switch the races and you'd have a very, very different story happening right now.

What about Tony Timpa? A white guy who, in 2016, was murdered by cops and held on the ground in a similar manner to Floyd for 13 minutes? Where was the media frenzy there? Where were the 'peaceful protests' and burning buildings? Where were the nationwide calls for police reform?

Or how about a friend of mine who was murdered by cops in the UK: Stephen Craigon. Died in custody after the police kicked him to death. The investigation is still ongoing.

How about Daniel Saenz? A deaf, handcuffed hispanic man who the police shot dead in 2013.

As far as the Floyd case goes, it's going to be almost impossible to make the 1st degree murder charge stick. They would need to prove premeditation and intent, for which no evidence appears to exist. What do you think is going to happen when the case gets thrown out?

We've already seen something like 38 deaths directly related to these riots, and that's not counting the 260% increase in crime in places like Chicago. Do you think these fucking retards will accept the outcome when Chauvin either ends up free, or faces maybe a manslaughter charge at worst?

You ain't seen nothin' yet...sadly.

P.S. To be clear, I fucking loathe and despise racial or identity politics in any form. It doesn't lead anywhere good. I mention race here purely to point out the double-standards involved, and the way in which racial identity is being used to create division. I see more and more white people taking on identitarian beliefs and becoming racially aware, and it's got nothing to do with the boogeyman of the "far right" or "alt-right" or whatever the fuck Buzzfeed is wanking off to nowadays. It's down to BLM. It's down to a media who, for the last several years have been supporting and spouting increasingly anti-white rhetoric, mocking the working class and talking down to anyone outside of their metropolitan media bubble. You think the rise in things like Black Supremacy movements (e.g. Nation of Islam, Black Israeli's, etc) doesn't create an equal and opposite reaction? Think again.

AnonMessAgeSage

My personal favorite example of Butthurt faggotry is when the guys of Numinous went after the the guy who posted a bad review. It was pretty hilarious.

Or when they deleted Antichrist Kramer's interview on Brooklyn fucking Vegan.
That's happened to me too, before, several times.
Deleted interviews.
It's so cowardly.

Anyway, I don't necessarily play the same role those guys do, but I'm not trying to draw attention to myself.
Those guys are pure misanthropy, unilaterally.
Whereas I blatantly contradict myself, because sowing chaos and confusion is actually worthwhile.

I don't view life as a matter of societal achievement or recognition.
I view life as a means of expressing totality of one's being.

Everything under the sun accounts for what we do in this life.
So living in the wilderness could potentially count more for your DESTINY of purposes, in life as a whole, than mere views on a YouTube page, or anything else.

I digress.