General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOoOoOo

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on March 09, 2016, 03:44:41 AM
http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
Is there really any problem with this unless they expect us to remember all these definitions? I mean honestly, it's not harmful to society or anything.

Bloated Slutbag

I was a bit disappointed in the definition of "burstgender".
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

AMRadioWaveMessage

Ahhh, good ol' fashioned gender fluidity: modern-day vernacular for effeminate males with similar testosterone levels to women, and women with slightly higher aggression levels than in the past. I knew this fat sack of shit of a 'guy' who was very much on board with this modern-day Leftist fuckwad ideology who took birth control pills, because he wanted to become a woman, and apparently, they raise estrogen levels.

As the world becomes more Leftist, feminine, and culturally similar to one another, people will be more dependent on the government and more easily-controlled: therefore more powerless to governments/institutions/corporations. Thankfully, there will always be outliers, but the average person is becoming more and more dependent upon others for protection/survival.

People are obviously less physically-capable, as well because of obvious dependency, better quality of life, comfort and Leftist / Feminist ideology. And, the human brain continues to get smaller, just like brain of domesticated dog is much smaller to the brain of a wolf (compare that, with all domesticated vs wild species), yet some Leftist theorists under the facilitation of Leftist-based academia, have the balls (heheheh) to proclaim domestication is making humans more intelligent?

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: oOoOoOo on March 09, 2016, 05:23:37 AM
Is there really any problem with this unless they expect us to remember all these definitions? I mean honestly, it's not harmful to society or anything.

I don't see it as harmful to society, it'll take something much more than that. The point of this thread is more to make fun of dickheads who think they're more right-on than the rest of us. You're free to take it as seriously or not as you feel.

For mine, this is a load of cobblers because the human race doesn't need this many definitions. Either abolish the notion of gender all together or stick with the sperm provider/ovum provider symmetry.
Shikata ga nai.

tiny_tove

meanwhile in Germany

sex education for immigrants: http://www.zanzu.be/en
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

online prowler

Ashmonger

Quote from: tiny_tove on March 09, 2016, 10:29:15 PM
meanwhile in Germany

sex education for immigrants: http://www.zanzu.be/en
Belgium and more specifically Flanders.
Seems like a funny website, good for children too, I think.

oOoOoOo

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on March 09, 2016, 01:59:21 PM
Quote from: oOoOoOo on March 09, 2016, 05:23:37 AM

I don't see it as harmful to society, it'll take something much more than that. The point of this thread is more to make fun of dickheads who think they're more right-on than the rest of us. You're free to take it as seriously or not as you feel.

For mine, this is a load of cobblers because the human race doesn't need this many definitions. Either abolish the notion of gender all together or stick with the sperm provider/ovum provider symmetry.
Nah it's stupid to have so many definitions, I agree. I'm all for abolishing the notion of gender. I already think that way.

oOoOoOo

Here's something I wrote on the nature of the human condition that I wanted to share here. I tried to add spoilers, but I couldn't so sorry about that.

"I wonder if people really have the capacity to care about one another. Part of me wonders if what I'm about to write is creating a paradox in my own head, but if that's what this reveals then I'll leave that up for you to decide.

I was thinking about my immense sympathy for the mentally disturbed, the people who do things that are considered wrong in the eyes of others. Whether it be the things which people consider taboo, or whether the things that people do really harm another individual.

I was thinking about the self righteousness that people feel, over other people who they perceive to be less respectable than them. People feel that it's good to hate the bad guy, love the good guy, condemn those who do harm to others. That to me seems so flawed, such a damaging and skewed way of thinking, I can't even begin to describe how it troubles me.

You see it in religions, good vs evil, the ultimate archetype of bad, the fictional character satan. I have so much respect for satan, but that's beside the point. Looking at people as simply good and bad, it's so clear as day to me, I feel it in the core of my being; that is a flawed way of thinking, which I believe is the root of human ignorance and prejudice.

Put simply, if you don't understand the reason behind the way a person acts, yet you only condemn their bad deeds, you basically take blind onus in those who are perceived to be right and never understand those who you believe are wrong. This sort of thinking is wrong for so many reasons, but I feel like if why this troubles me is already lost on you, there may be no reason to even list the reasons in the first place.

I wonder what gives people such a myopic perspective. What takes away the compassion for others, gives people that bug eyed self righteous glazed look. When we encounter people who we have a distaste for, we're shocked, we're offended. This is the nature of human beings. Human beings stone, throw tomatoes, we have innate feelings like cringing at other human beings. I believe we're an inherently selfish race of people.

That is part of what i believe causes the problem. Human beings have an innate fight or flight response inside of them. Some human beings are unable to face the things that frighten them right in the face, they feel uncomfortable and afraid. To me, that cowardice and prejudice and ignorance is more disgusting than any crime committed by a serial killer, or any rapist, or any of the weirdest, most outcast people in all of the world.

People simply being people, there shouldn't be a bunch of people with picket signs protesting human nature."

AMRadioWaveMessage

^ Well, Humans are violent at the heart of the matter, even and especially pacifist types. Sex, whether BDSM or not, is about thrusting and gyrating, and penetrating, physical words that can be described as violent, some more than others. A more honest society about human nature would be great. It would probably look a lot like pre-Christian Rome.

But, I don't think it's entirely the issue. I think most problems are because of overpopulation, rather than honesty about human nature, albeit I can see how they go hand-in-hand: a smaller world, closer to Nature, would allow such a discourse on honesty.

oOoOoOo

Quote from: AMRadioWaveMessage on March 15, 2016, 12:44:19 AM
^ Well, Humans are violent at the heart of the matter, even and especially pacifist types. Sex, whether BDSM or not, is about thrusting and gyrating, and penetrating, physical words that can be described as violent, some more than others. A more honest society about human nature would be great. It would probably look a lot like pre-Christian Rome.

But, I don't think it's entirely the issue. I think most problems are because of overpopulation, rather than honesty about human nature, albeit I can see how they go hand-in-hand: a smaller world, closer to Nature, would allow such a discourse on honesty.
I believe we'll always be divided and fail to solve and real problems in the world if we don't try to understand each other. Looking at things as good or bad is probably not how one should look at human nature. It's neither good nor bad, it should be looked at for what it is and evaluated objectively. I see none of that in the world we live in, I see a society full of people that cannot sustain itself, which doesn't compensate for the nature of it's own people who built it. I am all for a fairer, freer, happier society. Our society doesn't work because human beings are unintelligent and not wired to act intelligently and cooperatively. I think of our society as, say, trying to find a comfortable position in bed if you're sick or have a broken bone. It is difficult and it hurts, and you never quite reach that comfortable position.

What spurred me to write all this is my immense sympathy for Ted Kaczynski. I refreshed my memory on his case when I read an article about him yesterday.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: oOoOoOo on March 15, 2016, 01:54:35 AMOur society doesn't work because human beings are unintelligent and not wired to act intelligently and cooperatively.

We can and do act intelligently and cooperatively, but not to the benefit of everyone or everything. We're tribal animals, we prefer our own family units, and within those units we're pretty much functional provided all the individuals stick with the programme. Anyone and anything outside of our immediate groups, though, can go to hell as far as we're concerned, and we're all eager to help each other to get there.
Shikata ga nai.

oOoOoOo

I was banned from a facebook group 2 days ago after I had a massive 120 reply argument with this feminist. I believe I won the argument, she was just a cunt who said that I hate rape victims, I'm what's wrong with society or whatever. All this because I was posting evidence that suggests  Larkin Grimm isn't trustworthy. I fucking hate those "anti-rape" feminist cunts so much, they're so full of shit. No, I'm not pro-rape, or part of some stupid paranoid bullshit "rape culture", I just believe in guilty until proven innocent and fucking facts. But oh man, if there's anyone I wish I could just deck right in the fucking face, it would be that condescending as fuck feminist cunt. They just go out of their way to annoy you, someone really aught to put them the fuck in their place.

Johann

This thread is turning into the voice of butthurt instead of articles about upset and ridiculous shit. Hah.