General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOoOoOo

I'm sick of hearing about Kesha. I don't give a fuck about her lawsuit, I wish she'd die.

tiny_tove

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 27, 2016, 08:20:20 PM
This makes perfect sense. Tell a joke, end up in front of a humans rights tribunal.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mike-ward-petit-jeremy-human-rights-tribunal-1.3461693

"Gabriel, who is now 19, became well-known in Quebec after he was flown to Rome to sing for Pope Benedict in 2006."

bloody hell!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

oOoOoOo

This gets on my fucking nerves. Michael Gira was accused of being raped by a former co-worker. I don't think he actually raped anyone at all, I hope the cunt who accused him of rape gets brought to her fucking knees and apologizes. Rape accusations are a really serious crime, which are disgustingly underrated. People jump to the conclusion that he raped someone just because they want to be some feel good bitch, scapegoating for someone who cried wolf. People don't even know for sure if he raped anyone, they're already fucking witch hunting Michael Gira, they should all get raped those fucking sanctimonious cunts. They're fucking blinded by their own desire to witch hunt and feel like a better person, absolute fucking self righteous scum. They'd sooner accuse him of rape than figure out if he actually did, fucking self righteous scum GO GET RAPED!

Even if it did turn out that he raped someone, that would not stop me from enjoying his music what so ever. His music is absolutely god tier, the human condition is much to complex to simply divide everyone into good/evil.

Andrew McIntosh

https://www.facebook.com/coveredwithstars/posts/10206691239732330?hc_location=ufi

QuoteI hope people do share this post. -and I hope Larkin sees it, and I hope she is wrecked with nerves, because I repeat, I have *PROOF in her own hand* that what she wrote today is false about my husband.

Not suggesting I know about it, or that this is the last word. Just interesting.
Shikata ga nai.

oOoOoOo

God this gives me so much anxiety. Like, my muscles are twitching. I already said all that needs to be said, but swans is a band that symbolizes so much for me. Now, they symbolize something by their association which gives people a reason to make judgments who don't even know me. If you wear a swans shirt, you're representing rapists by association (to some people), even if he never turned out to be guilty. Ugggh it makes me so disgusted. I don't support rape, it's awful if someone did get raped, but from what I've seen there's no evidence and she's making this up. Ugh to think that I'd even make such a CAPITULATING fucking sentement drives me out of my mind. It doesn't matter what I fucking enjoy, but now this crazy fucking witch hunt hysteria is going to damage this band's name. What the FUCK!

Johann

Your acting a little erratic about something you have no personal connection too. It's ok you love swans and I'm sure that even if you wore the shirt 99% of people have no idea about any of these bands or accusations. facebook is pretty stupid.

oOoOoOo

Ah, you're right. I get caught up in the anxiety of the moment, I tend to focus on only the negatives. I was pretty pissed off last night.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: oOoOoOo on February 28, 2016, 02:15:57 PMI tend to focus on only the negatives.

A sensible policy, to my mind, but indeed it doesn't help to take things that personally.

I share your frustration with the whole thing, though, not so much in connection with Gira but with the general problem of simply being accused of something like rape being enough for others to condemn you for it. I went through similar shit which I wont go into detail about but suffice to say I was unfairly accused of sexual harassment by a former work mate. That got ironed out fortunately but among other things it made me wonder just how prevalent false accusations are. Many feminists love to insist that it's a slim minority of such accusations but I don't think I'm all that special so I don't think it's all that slim a minority. Let's just say that in rape cases I'm a firm believer in the rule of law.
Shikata ga nai.

oOoOoOo

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on February 28, 2016, 02:26:11 PM
Quote from: oOoOoOo on February 28, 2016, 02:15:57 PMI tend to focus on only the negatives.

A sensible policy, to my mind, but indeed it doesn't help to take things that personally.

I share your frustration with the whole thing, though, not so much in connection with Gira but with the general problem of simply being accused of something like rape being enough for others to condemn you for it. I went through similar shit which I wont go into detail about but suffice to say I was unfairly accused of sexual harassment by a former work mate. That got ironed out fortunately but among other things it made me wonder just how prevalent false accusations are. Many feminists love to insist that it's a slim minority of such accusations but I don't think I'm all that special so I don't think it's all that slim a minority. Let's just say that in rape cases I'm a firm believer in the rule of law.
I believe that there's a lot of hostility to people who even get accused of rape. I think it is absolute (what's a verb for scum?) scummy behavior to accuse someone of rape without knowing all the facts. Feminists do like to get on the self righteous bandwagon with being crusaders against rape, as if there was a more blunt and stupid stance to take against something which is such an iceberg. I do believe that anyone who witch hunts someone for someone else's accusations without knowing all the facts is a scum bag, regardless of the eventual verdict. Rape accusation is a serious crime, which can put other people's livelihoods in jeopardy, which I believe is a woefully ignored some. Rape cases should be resolved in a court of law with all of the evidence critically analyzed, not by self righteous pigs in the court of public opinion. False rape accusations are just as serious a crime as actual rape.

I just need to relax today, for fuck sake. It's like what 9:04 in the morning? I'm gonna go make an entry into a dream journal or something.

Andrew McIntosh

QuoteIf u wanna have intelligent convos about games, you need to educate yourself on life & intersectional social issues totally outside of games.

"Pterodactyl Princess", who's definition of intelligence seems to be a bit different from my own.
Shikata ga nai.

oOoOoOo

It's pretty cool that she's pro pedo, I just think it's dumb that she's one of those cunts who "critiques" games and manga. Fuck censorship. It's weird that on one hand she critiques media but then has this ultra subversive pro pedo view. I mean, maybe I'm guessing wrong, maybe she reads these manga and plays these games and is like "these aren't sexual and violent enough" hahahahaha. Oh, we could only hope that there's more people like that in the world.

Andrew McIntosh

And the Human Rights Campaign award for Visibility goes to....Kei$ha.
Shikata ga nai.