Special Interest
September 29, 2020, 10:31:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157
  Print  
Author Topic: General butthurt & pc faggotry etc  (Read 592174 times)
Harvest
Heavy user

« Reply #2310 on: July 14, 2020, 09:15:36 PM »

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=2391.0

we do have a thread for conspiracy theory.
yosef666
Diehard user

« Reply #2311 on: July 15, 2020, 03:03:01 AM »

what if the rich and powerful made plans to increase their wealth and power and invested all kinds of resources to see those plans come to fruition?
nah, don't be silly, it's just your pattern seeking mind playing tricks on you
stuff just happens all of a sudden for no good reason at all
only assholes and nutjobs say otherwise

The issue with conspiracies is that it requires lots and lots of individuals involved on various levels to pull something off. Mass manipulation of society can't be done by a few people in a back room somewhere; they could come up with a plan, but to put it in motion asuccessfully requires a lot of other people in on that plan. The more people who are in on a conspiracy, the more difficult it is to keep it secret.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer
A-Z
moderate user

« Reply #2312 on: July 15, 2020, 08:55:12 PM »

The more people who are in on a conspiracy, the more difficult it is to keep it secret.

this is why ''conspiracy theories'' exist

(i'll shut up now to stop derailing the thread)
piss soaked receipt

« Reply #2313 on: July 18, 2020, 03:58:32 PM »

"The truth is more terrifying. Noone is in charge."

Excatly this. In some ways it's comforting to imagine that there's someone out there (Illuminati, Reptilians, Elders of Zion, Trilaterals, Freemasons) who know exactly what they're doing, & that no matter how insane the world seems, it's actually all under control & in accordance with a master plan.

I think this is just a juvenile way of looking at (and an oversimplification and a generalization of) conspiracy theories, a subject area which is not really that uniform.. Unless we’re talking strictly about the more obviously overboard conspiracy theories birthed by or mutated at the hands of near schizophrenics, but I don’t see a point in that discussion. I agree with this Alan Moore quote but I can't understand this discrediting of anything deemed to be a conspiracy theory or linked with conspiracy theories/theorists as if there's no merit in any conspiracy theory ever, this constant broad generalizing is what breeds fatuity.

Back on track here with this, another great job done by UK police: https://www.espn.com/soccer/aston-villa/story/4134950/aston-villa-to-investigate-racist-social-media-messages-sent-to-palaces-zaha
Bloated Slutbag
Diehard user

« Reply #2314 on: July 23, 2020, 11:52:31 AM »

"The truth is more terrifying. Noone is in charge."

Excatly this. In some ways it's comforting to imagine that there's someone out there (Illuminati, Reptilians, Elders of Zion, Trilaterals, Freemasons) who know exactly what they're doing, & that no matter how insane the world seems, it's actually all under control & in accordance with a master plan.

I think this is just a juvenile way of looking at (and an oversimplification and a generalization of) conspiracy theories, a subject area which is not really that uniform.. Unless we’re talking strictly about the more obviously overboard conspiracy theories birthed by or mutated at the hands of near schizophrenics, but I don’t see a point in that discussion. I agree with this Alan Moore quote but I can't understand this discrediting of anything deemed to be a conspiracy theory or linked with conspiracy theories/theorists as if there's no merit in any conspiracy theory ever, this constant broad generalizing is what breeds fatuity.

I'm sorry if you were so butthurt by the generalizations, of which I'm certainly guilty. But in my partial defense I'd like to distinguish between conspiracies, which certainly exist- per my previous comment would almost appear to be intrinsic to our being- and conspiracy theories, which are, well, theories. By definition unproven, untested, inconclusive. So a necessary distance from the adamant insistence on the supposed facts of the matter. I think The Life Of Brian riffs on this quite nicely. Not the alien abduction scene, the one where he trails off in the middle of the soapbox oration...and inadvertently becomes "The Messiah!"

Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag
tiny_tove
Overkill user

ELETTRONICA RADICALE EDIZIONI

« Reply #2315 on: July 27, 2020, 01:47:38 PM »

Varg's very attack on Italian DNA is the funniest thing I read in ages.

evilxskin

« Reply #2316 on: July 28, 2020, 07:01:45 AM »

The butthurt is still going on there, people are angry about it, hehe.
Well couple pics from the family and daily life, things move on.
Until new attack on southern europeans, americans, and here we go again.
host body
moderate user

« Reply #2317 on: July 29, 2020, 02:14:30 PM »

butthurt has to be one of the stupidest terms internet culture has produced. actually most of 4chan edgelord terms are, like soyboy etc.
evilxskin

« Reply #2318 on: July 30, 2020, 06:07:12 AM »

butthurt has to be one of the stupidest terms internet culture has produced. actually most of 4chan edgelord terms are, like soyboy etc.
I am no expert but I have a hinch butthurt term was there before the "internet culture".
host body
moderate user

« Reply #2319 on: July 30, 2020, 01:53:42 PM »

I am no expert but I have a hinch butthurt term was there before the "internet culture".

you're right, you are no expert
Japsi

Chewing Tapes

« Reply #2320 on: July 30, 2020, 04:11:48 PM »

"Butthurt" was apparently first used online in 1998, so technically you're both right if we use "internet culture" to refer to post-2000's internet usage.

Unless you want to get really anal about it and trace the roots of "cyberculture" to the late 1960's...

[FYI: I'm taking the piss, obviously.]

W.K.
moderate user

« Reply #2321 on: August 11, 2020, 03:08:31 PM »

Full bodycam footage of George Floyds arrest has been released:
https://youtu.be/XkEGGLu_fNU

Sooooooo....seems like George Floyd died from a drug-induced cardiac arrest after all........

...fuck off.
tiny_tove
Overkill user

ELETTRONICA RADICALE EDIZIONI

« Reply #2322 on: August 11, 2020, 04:51:28 PM »

The butthurt is still going on there, people are angry about it, hehe.
Well couple pics from the family and daily life, things move on.
Until new attack on southern europeans, americans, and here we go again.

what is funnier he even used Northern League moron as an example of middle eastern influence ah ah

Atrophist
user

« Reply #2323 on: August 12, 2020, 02:34:41 AM »

Full bodycam footage of George Floyds arrest has been released:
https://youtu.be/XkEGGLu_fNU

Sooooooo....seems like George Floyd died from a drug-induced cardiac arrest after all........

This was established already by the autopsy. Half the planet went insane over something that verifiably did not happen.
Cementimental
Diehard user

« Reply #2324 on: August 14, 2020, 03:49:49 PM »

yeah he just hallucinated the cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157
  Print  

Jump to: