General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

Mexicans listen to polka music in Arizona? In Texas, it's Tejano music.

RyanWreck

Whatever the hell it is called it sounds like shit.

RyanWreck

And shit, I'm fine laying concrete or being a server if I am out of a job, which millions of citizens are. Kristallnacht in AZ!

XXX

bitewerksMTB

"Illegals" is racist & hurtful. They're Undocumented Workers.

RyanWreck

Quote from: GWNBF on May 02, 2012, 10:23:22 PM
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/georgias-new-immigration-law-leading-to-crops-rotting-in-farmers-fields

you're an idiot if you don't realize how much our economy is now reliant on illegals.

I don't know if you were talking to me or just saying that in general but I think most people are aware of that by now (wasn't there a documentary about this subject?). The custodial and cleaning business' (especially in Hotels) are really effected, my Mom used to be a commercial cleaner in the 80's and early 90's but couldn't find work that paid good because of the people who took the jobs for $4 less than my mother would. It is a shame that that type of work is now, in a sense, ruined because the illegals worked for so little and now these employers don't want to pay Americans what they should be paid. But fuck it, if I didn't have a job I would go there and work for the same price as they would/did.

XXX

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 02, 2012, 11:06:35 PM
"Illegals" is racist & hurtful. They're Undocumented Workers.

now that is some PC faggotry. ha!

RyanWreck

Yea it was something like that but funnier.

ARKHE

The term wetback, what does it mean, literally? I get it as a racial slur, but the etymology escapes me. I'm too liberal & PC because I like illegal immigrants working for nothing, it makes the falafel in my city cost nothing at all, available at any time of the day, and since it enhances my bohemian lifestyle I don't have to think about the moral issues behind some guy who can hardly speak Swedish fixing my 2,5€ falafel at 4.30 in the morning, for a few euros an hour.

Not that we have floods of Danes and Germans coming over the bridges & waters to work for free, it's more the other way around, ask anyone in Copenhagen & Oslo and the lazy fuckers won't do the shitty work, because there's always some 20-sth Swede in dire need of West Scandinavian paychecks. Hah, we're the wetbacks of Northern Europe...

Nyodene D

it has to do with latinos crossing the US border over the Rio Grande River. 

ConcreteMascara

Really??? I fucking loathe the Occupy movement.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

ARKHE

Why would they want to do that? Crush the commodification of art or what? Or they just generally dislike Norwegians because Munch was from the same town as Breivik?

Ashmonger

Well, this action from Sotheby's is disgusting. I loathe this 'much profit is not enough' attitude that seems to be more and more shamelessly exposed by banks, big companies and so on.
I mean, I don't care if a painting like that is sold for a shitload of money (what would you expect?), but really, first sacking your workers, then making such a profit?! That's totally over the top.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: Ashmonger on May 07, 2012, 01:19:13 PM
Well, this action from Sotheby's is disgusting. I loathe this 'much profit is not enough' attitude that seems to be more and more shamelessly exposed by banks, big companies and so on.
I mean, I don't care if a painting like that is sold for a shitload of money (what would you expect?), but really, first sacking your workers, then making such a profit?! That's totally over the top.

Absolutely agree, the Occupy statement doesn't go far enough. The place needs to be destroyed. The scum of the fucking earth. Edvard Munch, co-opted by cunts!