General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PTM Jim

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on June 03, 2016, 12:48:24 PM
Adding to that that it's a case of having a laugh at the insanity more than being outraged. At least on my behalf. Of course commies don't like being laughed at. Haven't you read The Joke?
This is the main reason I look at this thread. To laugh at the absurdity of it all. I'm never actually outraged by it.

oOoOoOo

I feel bad for brock turner. He'll have to spend his entire life hated, in the shadow of what he did, all because he is inextricably bound to society. I don't condone what he did, because ultimately I wouldn't want that sort of thing to happen to me or hurt the ones I know, but I feel bad for him none the less. He's widely hated, he's already been ostracized from competing in the olympics. His one life, ruined because he obeyed his biological urges, and is immersed in a society which decides everyone's fate. Society is disgusting, I feel for anyone who's caught in it's clutches.

oOoOoOo

There is no choice, I believe. We're all part of a giant cosmic clockwork. Everything that happens can't be controlled, it's all part of the fundamental laws of physics which govern matter and time. To say that someone chose to do something is only falling pray to the illusion of consciousness. Consciousness is convoluting, it creates these paradoxes and contradictions. As I'm typing this, it's because of the forces of the universe. If I we

were to stop, just right there, and hit the enter key a few times, that would be a

you see. It makes no difference.

Anything that happens is just part of the cosmic clockwork.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: oOoOoOo on June 10, 2016, 06:07:40 PM
There is no choice, I believe. We're all part of a giant cosmic clockwork.

Yes.
Shikata ga nai.

oOoOoOo

I also wanted to say, I understand the strife of the rape victim. Traumatic events leave impressions on the brain which can result in flashbacks, intrusive memories, lead to drug addiction and suicide, among other things. I even frequent a feminist community or two on the internet, because I enjoy the theories of social justice. What I don't enjoy though is the vindictiveness, the feeling of self righteousness abound by the paradox of consciousness and the ego. I find that disgusting, I find that anything but total moral subjectivity is a fool's errand. To say you're the one who determines one's morality, or to say your group determines one's morality, is an arbitrary mentality. Although, I choose no pet side with any of these groups, the rapists or the feminist. I find that they're all equal, all are victims of human consciousness.

oOoOoOo

It's unfortunate when I think about it, how I would probably be banned from that feminist group for saying any of this. It's nice that they're so liberal though, I suppose I could find a forum of humanists or egalitarians, but whatever company keeps me in good company, where I generally agree with people on a lot of issues is good, I suppose it doesn't matter. It's all only a distraction to keep me from being bored.

I just made a thread about it on that forum. We'll see what happens, this should be interesting. I think I can handle this, but I hope this doesn't end up with me feeling bad lol.

oOoOoOo

Yeah it didn't go over well. Complete outrage across the board. Expecting to be banned soon, but whatever. Acceptance of a group is only an arbitrary thing.

Yep, banned. Oh well, fuck people. Worthless slugs.

Consciousness is a disease.

Fluid Fetish

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/preacher-carrying-you-deserve-to-be-raped-sign-hit-over-the-head-by-baseball-bat-wielding-woman/

Also the 10 minute video Vice made about him is hilarious too, probably one of the most charismatic and socially skilled people I've ever seen.

Andrew McIntosh

Deborah Orr says that if you want a fuckbot you should get permission from two doctors first. Or just ban fuckbots because feminism.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify
Shikata ga nai.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on June 11, 2016, 04:53:31 AM
Deborah Orr says that if you want a fuckbot you should get permission from two doctors first. Or just ban fuckbots because feminism.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify

As an object I am deeply offended by this womanifying of fellow objects.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

oOoOoOo

Feminism is just one of those things. Some days I fucking despise feminism and it's annoying followers who bitch about inane shit which isn't real, or other days I feel sympathy for feminism and I even call myself a feminist. It switches, but feminists surely don't like me, especially after that last thing I said. You know, if there's one thing that's really annoying, it's the sorts of things feminists bitch about. Whether it be "rape culture" (which fyi, we're human beings and that's something that happens, because we're animals and not all animals are programmed by the law. It's sad but true), or them fucking saying men are spreading their legs on the train taking up 2 seats, to not moving out of the way on the side walk when women walk by. Sometimes they really piss me off, with the endless spew of shit they come up with to blame on guys, and stuff.

Then other days, idk. I just feel like I like feminism, maybe because they support feminine guys and transgender people. You ever seen a cute feminine guy? If you thought they were as cute as I do you'd say fuck gender norms too, you know what I mean? I guess I am all for that part of feminism, the part of it where they say that you shouldn't judge people based on their birth sex, or say that all males should be masculine and stuff. That's cool with me, and I don't really mind the whole anti rape thing, or the whole thing where they're anal about not getting hit on at all. Yeah I can see why people think feminism sucks, maybe I think feminism sucks too. It's just... I'd be alienating myself automatically from the feminists if I said I like them, because I know I'm scum in their eyes just for thinking what I think. They'll kick you from their community if you think differently. I know that I'm much more different from most people too though. I always seem to be pissing people off, always seem to be banned from forums, making people in real life feel uncomfortable around me. I like people who are nice to me and try to be my friend and be cool with me, but in general just fuck people, you know what I mean? I'm a loving, caring person to people if they try to be nice to me.

Man... I know this isn't my blog or whatever, but I just can't stand people sometimes. Not as in I hate people like I think they all suck, but I just generally don't trust people in general, you know? People in general are so drunk off their own opinion and they'll literally judge you no matter what you do. It's inescapable, you will be judged by another human being and the judgment will be so totally fucking arbitrary, and there's nothing you can do. I'm trapped in this world, and there's only one way out, and that one way out will rob me of my opportunity to love and enjoy life. I don't wanna do that, but it's sad to me, you know? I know that I've gone on for long enough, but sometimes I just don't want to stop talking. I'll leave it there.

oOoOoOo

calaverasgrande

Quote from: oOoOoOo on June 13, 2016, 02:55:48 AM
Man... I know this isn't my blog or whatever, but I just can't stand people sometimes. Not as in I hate people like I think they all suck, but I just generally don't trust people in general, you know? People in general are so drunk off their own opinion and they'll literally judge you no matter what you do. It's inescapable, you will be judged by another human being and the judgment will be so totally fucking arbitrary, and there's nothing you can do. I'm trapped in this world, and there's only one way out, and that one way out will rob me of my opportunity to love and enjoy life. I don't wanna do that, but it's sad to me, you know? I know that I've gone on for long enough, but sometimes I just don't want to stop talking. I'll leave it there.
Agree with most of what you said there, but I love that last bit.
I feel like it has always been more or less this way in general. But in recent years there has been a concurrent lowering of both civil discourse and literacy in general.  You can blame the internet, or 500 channels of cable, or viddy games. Whatever the cause, everyone thinks they are an unstoppable badass, and their casually held opinions, and vehicular right of way, are pre-eminent. Oh yeah and all that science stuff is just a hoax. Al Gore dont want you to know about the flat earth. And god.