MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Rachael Ostovich, the best pair of boobs in MMA? She sucks as a fighter but I forgive her...

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on January 16, 2017, 09:00:35 AM
Rachael Ostovich, the best pair of boobs in MMA? She sucks as a fighter but I forgive her...

and there I was thinking it was all man on man action.
why forgive her ducky fighting? surely her ducky costume begs more forgiveness?
and allowing that bloke into the background

Deadpriest

Do they punch each other in the tits? That seems worth seeing!!
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Deadpriest on February 09, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Do they punch each other in the tits? That seems worth seeing!!

her and another female, or her and the bloke in the background?

Deadpriest

Quote from: david lloyd jones on February 11, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

I think I just want to see her get punched in the tit.
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Deadpriest on February 12, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on February 11, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

I think I just want to see her get punched in the tit.

which one? left or right?

Scat-O-Logy

Fucking Holly Holm bitch ass whining about losing the fight to Germaine de Randamie. All Holly did in that fight was punch and kick air as usual, scream like a fucking tennis player every time she threw something and press Germaine against the octagon. Bitch you lost, shut the fuck up about the shots after the bell, what is done is done, get over it...

Those who want to see a good fight, check Dustin Poirier vs Jim Miller.

bitewerksMTB

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione , Bellator 172 fight this coming Saturday night. Hoping that's a good fight. I had forgotten about Fedor; always liked watching him fight without any sort of emotion.

I watched the pre-lim's for UFC last Saturday night. Seems like a few matches were pretty good but I completely forgot to check on the main fights the next day.

Scat-O-Logy

Yeah, excited about the Fedor fight... Matt's a meathead so he'll probably bang with him. Should be good.

Hah, now both Holly Holm and Derek Brunson are appealing their losses. Like that's going to change anything...

Scat-O-Logy

Under 3 weeks to go for Woodley vs Thompson rematch. FerGOAT vs Kebab on the same card. Kebab said he'll break FerGOAT's arm... My bet is FerGOAT breaks his face.

bitewerksMTB

Mitrione has kidney stones so that fight isn't happening tonight.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 19, 2017, 04:35:55 AMMitrione has kidney stones so that fight isn't happening tonight.

Well that sucks...

Cris Cyborg was cleared of potential anti-doping violation by the USADA so she's coming for that UFC women's featherweight belt. However, Germaine is a high-level striker so it shouldn't be as easy as Cyborg's other fights.

david lloyd jones

what?
no picks of female fighters?
surely no journey to correctness?

Scat-O-Logy

Did you guys check Gavin Tucker vs Sam Sicilia fight at UFC FN 105? Tucker has great movement, a mix of TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt. That's one fighter I'll keep my eyes on... don't remember anyone as fast as him in the featherweight division. Plus he's a jujutsu fighter so shouldn't have problems with grappling either.

About week to go until FerGOAT finishes Kebab!