STHLM 16/11: DISSONANS 013 - IRM, SHIFT, PUCE MARY...

Started by ARKHE, October 31, 2013, 06:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKHE

PUCE MARY (DK)
IRM
TRERIKSRÖSET
SHIFT
ARKHE

Fylkingen 16 Nov 2013 – 19:30
Entry: 100 kr
Students & Fylkingen members: 80 kr

Fylkingen, Torkel Knutssonsgatan 2, Stockholm

http://www.dissonans.se/?page_id=181

online prowler

For everybody in STHLM area I recommend checking this evening of noise out. Very good line up.

In regards to Arkhe and Shift's participation at Dissonans I would say this is worth the ticket alone. I had the pleasure of seeing both bands at the Låt Hatets Evangelium Råda evening in Oslo recently. Truly mesmerizing and brutal affairs. In my mind I anticipate that both bands will exceed their delivery at Låt Hatets Evangelium Råda and go for the gold so to speak. This is a mandatory evening, not to be missed. Don't sit home sulking and sucking on yr tit.  

post-morten

Quote from: online prowler on November 15, 2013, 01:43:37 AM
For everybody in STHLM area I recommend checking this evening of noise out. Very good line up.
Don't sit home sulking and sucking on yr tit.  

Thanks for the reminder, but rest assured that everyone in the area that takes an interest in "the scene" are aware of this. We will not be sitting home sucking each other's titties...

Btw, this weekend (Thu-Sat) is probably one of the most congested gig-wise ever in the history of Stockholm when it comes to indie/synth/industrial. Besides the Dissonans festival there's Death In June, OM, Yo La Tengo, Fuck Buttons, Pixies, and Keluar over the course of these three days. So many collisions...

online prowler

Quote from: post-morten on November 15, 2013, 05:19:51 PM
Quote from: online prowler on November 15, 2013, 01:43:37 AM
Don't sit home sulking and sucking on yr tit.  

Thanks for the reminder, but rest assured that everyone in the area that takes an interest in "the scene" are aware of this. We will not be sitting home sucking each other's titties...

Btw, this weekend (Thu-Sat) is probably one of the most congested gig-wise ever in the history of Stockholm when it comes to indie/synth/industrial. Besides the Dissonans festival there's Death In June, OM, Yo La Tengo, Fuck Buttons, Pixies, and Keluar over the course of these three days. So many collisions...

I thought so P-M. This wouldn't go under the radar for any interested parties. Nevertheless, a friendly reminder and nudge in the butt is always good. I've noticed there will be a prett hectic gig weekend in Sthlm. I knew DIJ, FB and Pixies where playing, but not the others. Nevertheless, Dissonans would still be my number one choice if I where in town. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend. If you venture to D and by chance take any pix please post them. Would be very interesting to see.

online prowler