Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: cr on July 07, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on July 07, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
Quote from: cr on July 06, 2018, 10:06:49 PM
Complete CIRCLE OF SHIT on x.. CDs

There might be something in the works.

Good to hear, very much looking forward to whatever the final scope of the release may be.

Here it is: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=9613.0

cr

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 21, 2019, 02:13:36 PM

Good to hear, very much looking forward to whatever the final scope of the release may be.

That's great, thanks a lot!

Is Inbreed a new label (run by yourself I guess?) doing more releases in the future?

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: cr on February 21, 2019, 03:54:02 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 21, 2019, 02:13:36 PM

That's great, thanks a lot!

Is Inbreed a new label (run by yourself I guess?) doing more releases in the future?

Yes, in the beginning I just wanted to fund that CD pressing because I was very impressed when I discovered Circle of Shit, it was just what I was looking for, but he encouraged me to form a label and considering my love for the filthy and rugged sound, the name INBREED came naturally. The new breed of Scum Noise! There are other releases in the works and I'm looking for more material. Blood Ov Thee Christ, Smell & Quim, early Taint etc are all big influence. Scummiest of them all!

Strangecross

A collection of The Haters 7"s and 10" and such

dogcw

Quote from: Strangecross on February 21, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

Helicopter did a disc of their 7"s and another one of comp tracks. Doesn't include all the 7"s but still a good chunk. Someone should throw TRACTOR on a cd.

cr

Said it before, will say it again: GRUNT - Last Grip to Sanity

Thor

Quoteconsidering my love for the filthy and rugged sound, the name INBREED came naturally. The new breed of Scum Noise

Wasn't that breed already coined by Filth&Violence? And even then such filth and degradation had already been the theme of most aspects of Freak Animal and kind of the P.e. scene in general.
Not trying to bash on your label, hope it doesn't sound that way, I support you wholeheartedly in starting this new label, I'm honestly just wondering if this statement meant that you aim to have some aspects of the label elevated to an extent not already the subject of the other finnish labels. Is there some specific branch which has been developing that you are perhaps fixating on?
Probably reading too much into your enthusiasm hehe :) Just out of curiosity.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Thor on March 10, 2019, 05:57:04 PM
Quoteconsidering my love for the filthy and rugged sound, the name INBREED came naturally. The new breed of Scum Noise

Wasn't that breed already coined by Filth&Violence? And even then such filth and degradation had already been the theme of most aspects of Freak Animal and kind of the P.e. scene in general.
Not trying to bash on your label, hope it doesn't sound that way, I support you wholeheartedly in starting this new label, I'm honestly just wondering if this statement meant that you aim to have some aspects of the label elevated to an extent not already the subject of the other finnish labels. Is there some specific branch which has been developing that you are perhaps fixating on?

No offense taken and I understand that my statement might raise some eyebrows. But as someone who owns pretty much all F&V titles (168 to be exact) and as someone who has released his own shit on F&V, there are only handful of F&V titles that would fit on INBREED label. Themes are similar but the sound must be right. This might be all in my head but as someone who has dedicated himself to filthy and violent sounds, I'd say there are nuances to this stuff that make a big difference. Filthy and violent noise/pe is holy to me and I wouldn't want to mix it with Scum Noise, not because the other one is weaker but because they are totally different breed and it would get confusing, at least to me.

Out of F&V catalog, there are aprox 20 Scum Noise releases. Won't list them here because I'd need to listen to them again before deciding. But the most recent examples would be Bizarre Uproar "Purification" which I re-listened a while back and was absolutely blown away. Another one which I just played couple nights ago is Flagellatio Orgasmus ‎"Painful Sex". Another incredible Scum Noise product!

The sound is broken, rugged, crude, scummy, wrong, faulty... I could go on :D

The antithesis of dynamic noise.

Those curious can follow INBREED.

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on March 10, 2019, 09:17:01 PM

Pretty much ticked all the right boxes as far as I'm concerned!
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

Johann

Quote from: dogcw on February 21, 2019, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: Strangecross on February 21, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

Helicopter did a disc of their 7"s and another one of comp tracks. Doesn't include all the 7"s but still a good chunk. Someone should throw TRACTOR on a cd.

I agree!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Bloated Slutbag on March 13, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

Pretty much ticked all the right boxes as far as I'm concerned!

Welcome to the family!

cr

Quote from: Thor on March 10, 2019, 05:57:04 PM

No offense taken and I understand that my statement might raise some eyebrows. But as someone who owns pretty much all F&V titles (168 to be exact) and as someone who has released his own shit on F&V, there are only handful of F&V titles that would fit on INBREED label. Themes are similar but the sound must be right. This might be all in my head but as someone who has dedicated himself to filthy and violent sounds, I'd say there are nuances to this stuff that make a big difference. Filthy and violent noise/pe is holy to me and I wouldn't want to mix it with Scum Noise, not because the other one is weaker but because they are totally different breed and it would get confusing, at least to me.

Out of F&V catalog, there are aprox 20 Scum Noise releases. Won't list them here because I'd need to listen to them again before deciding. But the most recent examples would be Bizarre Uproar "Purification" which I re-listened a while back and was absolutely blown away. Another one which I just played couple nights ago is Flagellatio Orgasmus ‎"Painful Sex". Another incredible Scum Noise product!

Those curious can follow INBREED.

Whoah, haven't listened this one  for a long time, but you're absolutely right about Purification. Blew me away as well.

cr

Quote from: cr on June 10, 2017, 03:53:12 PM
Mania / Bizarre Uproar - Charnel Heap

Hah, I really like when such wishes come true! Got it today from Antipatik Rec., looks and sounds great.
For everyone, who hasn't ordered it already - get this immediately!

Johann

This might sound crazy because I think it's so recent but I think 'Here Be The Lions' and 'Feral Earth' by Jaakko Vanhala might qualify for a reissue, quite incredible to think that something so recent is so highly regarded it almost never comes up on Discogs (because no one that owns it considers it expendable enough to sell, I own the tape and CD of Lions but missed Feral Earth)...a testament to the masterworks I suppose.

Strangecross