Millstone Vinyl distro

Started by bogskaggmannen, November 01, 2012, 12:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogskaggmannen

We're still here, honking the vinyl horn and breaking our backs...! Despite the strange fact that most noise on vinyl now are reissues there's still good stuff coming out. We've been increasing the tape section a bit, but still keeping the CDs low. Long time since the last update here, so here goes....

NEWS since January 2022

ALTAR OF FLIES "Återblick" 3LP [White Centipede Noise]
CANTATA OF FIRE "s/t" TAPE [Tjacktapes]
CHOP SHOP "Primer" DLP [C.I.P.]
CLUB MORAL "To all who are interested..." LP [Aussaat]
COLLEY, JOE "Deformation of tone" LP [Total Black]
CREEP OF PARIS "Karaoke world I and II" LP [Index Clean]
DÖDGRÄVARN "s/t" TAPE [Tjacktapes]
EB.ER, RUDOLF & GUTHRIE, WILL "Hilt" LP [Fragment Factory]
EDWALL, BRITT & DE GEER BERGENSTRÅHLE, MARIE-LOUISE "Äckliga saker" TAPE [Tjacktapes]
ETANT DONNES "Bleu" DLP [Penultimate Press]
EVAPORI "Fumes" LP [Walter Ulbricht]
GEOGRAPHY OF HELL "Verdun 1916" LP [Hospital Productions]
GILDEN, DAVE "Texas chainsaw dopefiend" CD [Monorail Trespassing / S.A.P.]
HARWOOD, MARK "Offering" LP [Penultimate Press]
HARWOOD, MARK & HOPKINS, M P "Disfigured with abbreviations" LP [Penultimate Press]
INCAPACITANTS "As loud as possible" DLP+7" [Total Black]
JARL "Hyperacusis" LP [Zoharum]
JARL "Phonophobia" TAPE [Zoharum]
MADE IN AFRICA s/t TAPE [Tjacktapes]
NILSEN, BJ / HAMANN, JUDITH / BERG SIGMARSSON, SIGTRYGGUR "Heiligenstadt" LP [Fragment Factory]
PAIK, NAM JUNE "Liljevalchs 1961" TAPE [Tjacktapes]
RED WINE AND SUGAR "A population of indoor cats" LP [Index Clean]
RILEY, TERRY "Keyboard study 1967" TAPE [Tjacktapes]
RITA, THE / BA.KU. s/t LP [Phage / Ominous]
SEWER ELECTION "Skärvor av" LP [Second Sleep]
TIME ENDS (w. DESIDERII MARGINIS, TROUM, MARTIN BLADH, ANEMONE TUBE) DLP [The Epicurean / Auf Abwegen]
TRERIKSRÖSET "s/t" [second edition] TAPE [Hatband]
TRERIKSRÖSET "Heteronormativ musik för att stärka medelklassens självbild" LP [Second Sleep]
ÖDEGÅRD, WAGNER "Ur törnedjupen" TAPE [Hibiskofon]

Other upcoming items:

OCHU "Amoknagen / Abgangsgenom" TAPE [Hatband]

http://www.millstonevinyl.se

bogskaggmannen

Updated and spring cleaned topic!

bogskaggmannen

As i've been way behind on writing comments/reviews on the stuff I distribute, september has been a month of writing.

Text for Maria W Horn & Mats Erlandsson, Continuity, Läuten Der Seele, The Keraunograph Ensemble, Incipientium, Lambent, Marja-Leena Sillanpää, Elodie, Roedelius & Hausswolff, Thought Broadcast, Anenzephalia, Giancarlo Toniutti / Massimo Toniutti, Dungeon Of Torture, Haare, Signeri, Timo Van Luijk & Kris Vanderstraeten, The Rita / Ba.Ku., Joe Colley, Zenta Sustained, Kiyoshi Mizutani, Jarl, Caroline K, Alvin Lucier, Franciska, Anemone Tube, Kleistwahr, Haven Of Horror, Tusen År Under Jord, H.Ö.H., Mnem and A Handful Of Dust are now up on the website.

http://www.millstonevinyl.se

Taking a well earned writing-break for some days now, thank you.

expectorant

Thanks for keeping the tradition of "honest, thoughtful (and fun) reviews as catalog descriptions" alive!

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: expectorant on September 18, 2023, 07:27:35 AMThanks for keeping the tradition of "honest, thoughtful (and fun) reviews as catalog descriptions" alive!

Cosigned. Just read through the lot whilst on the train and indeed there clearly are plenty  discoveries to be made. For instance, that D Menche continues against all odds (well, mine) to decisively deliver, and that U.S. Steel Cello Ensemble are a genuine thing, to be greedily absorbed/ingested/snorted. For starters.

(And even if not would still be an awesome read, much thanks.)
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag