Conspiracy Theories - including Crazies

Started by HongKongGoolagong, June 21, 2012, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloated Slutbag

The image macros are in fact coded with deeply intense discussions that, unfortunately, you are simply not privy to.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

AnonMessAgeSage

If you enjoy wacky, reality-shattering SHIT, my personal favorites, among other things, were always http://973-eht-namuh-973.com

http://deathandhell.com

Enjoy.

bdr

I watched Godspell the other day.  Towards the beginning all these Jesus Freaks are dancing on a skyscraper in New York City very close to the edge.  It scared me, I was imagining one of them missing a step and falling!  The camera panned out and it turned out to be the World Trade Center!  How in Christ's name did they get up there?  Well I am getting ready to move to New Orleans so I am burning all files having to do with Operation Mindfuck.  I glanced at a reference to a book called "Breaking The Godspell" in one of Robert Anton Wilson's books and looked it up.  It is about how humanity was engineered by extra-terrestrials.  Pretty weird but I want to read it.  The rest of the movie sucked, except that banger track "Day by Day".  Peace!

bdr

When you feel sad
Or under a curse
Your life is bad
Your prospects are worse
Your wife is crying
Sighing
And your olive tree is dying
Temples are graying
And teeth are decaying
Credit is weighing your purse
Your mood and your robe
Are both a deep blue
You'd bet that Job
Had nothing on you

Some men are born to live at ease, doing what they please, richer than the bees are in honey
Never growing old, never feeling cold, pulling pots of gold from thin air
The best in every town, best at shaking down, best making mountains of money
They can't take it with them, but what do they care?
They get the center of the meat, cushions on the seat, houses on the street where it's sunny
Summers at the sea, winters warm and free, all of this and we get the rest
But who is the land for, the sun and the sand for?

You guessed, it's all for the
You must never be distressed
Yes, it's all for the
All your arms will be redressed
Yes it's all for the
Someone's got to be oppressed
Yes, it's all for the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoC01dFXHU

Pretty surreal, it was being built when this was filmed!

Balor/SS1535

Mass Graven Image

Preface
I have some information that may be not only shocking to some but down right troubling for others, the implications point towards a number of possible or rather impossible happenings or circumstances that would cause this to happen. The only real way to address this without being framed as a hoax or a one-off occurrence, I will provide proving evidence of its occurrence from my own personal account and evidence.
I will warn anyone reading this right now, if you are disturbed by events that are beyond the scope of scientific explanation and hold the ideological view of the atheistic materialism of the academia of western dominant thought, then don't read this post. This will more than likely make you have an existential crisis.

Theory. A lot of people are familiar with the Mandela Effect is not a conspiracy in itself, but rather a phenomenon that has been associated with various conspiracy theories. It refers to the collective misremembering of certain events or details, where a significant number of people recall something differently from the available evidence.

The term "Mandela Effect" was coined by Fiona Broome, a paranormal researcher, in 2010, after she discovered that many people believed Nelson Mandela had died in prison in the 1980s, even though he was released in 1990 and became the President of South Africa. This collective memory discrepancy led her to speculate that alternate realities or parallel universes could be responsible for these differing recollections.

Conspiracy theories have since emerged to explain the Mandela Effect, suggesting that these discrepancies are not simply the result of faulty memory but are evidence of alternate timelines or deliberate manipulations. Some proponents of the conspiracy claim that the Mandela Effect is caused by changes in history deliberately made by powerful entities, such as government agencies or secret societies, for unknown purposes.

These theories often point to examples of widely shared false memories, such as the spelling of the Berenstain, or the placement of the Monopoly man's monocle (many remember him having one, although he does not).

However, it's important to note that the Mandela Effect can be explained by a combination of factors, including the fallibility of human memory, the spread of misinformation through media and the internet, and the influence of cognitive biases. The Mandela Effect is generally considered to be a psychological phenomenon rather than evidence of alternate realities or intentional manipulation.

Ok, and everyone may have opinions that differ on what exactly that all means to them in regard to it's a product of phenomenology or conscience or overt manipulation or sincere memory errors on behalf of the individuals who experience this "condition" or phenomenon.

What if I was to tell you that all the pop-cultural incidents are merely a smoke screen to hide the most significant and ultimately provable and consequential of all "Mandella Effects" and this being a topic that drives to the heart of western society and culture at large.

The Christian Bible, of all denominational interpretations, are changing supernaturally to read quite bizarre and often in outrageous ways than what has any way before been known. I have read the Bible 2 times in my 36 years and I had a very basic grasp of the themes and narrative from old to New Testament and the content in general. I own a multitude of Bibles, my family is Catholic, we just never threw any Bibles away so having come from a long line of Roman Catholics we accumulated passed down Bibles from late grandparents etc. The oldest Bible I own is from when Pope Pius XII was in his pontificate, so about 1929. These changes are inside these Bibles as well as the modern ones. Not kinda different, no verbatim, in some cases word for word.

From the anachronisms to the outright nonsense and insanity some of this shit says now, I don't know how more people are not talking openly about it.
It was about 5 years ago the first time I noticed the initial changes.  Here is the real kicker, it is still changing and to my best assumption this is going to be a huge stumbling block for people, or it's a fucking simulation we live in, I don't know.
Here is some proof of what I'm describing.
IF anyone would like to discourse about this further with me, then I will be glad to share all the details that I know, and provide any and all proof they may need, but I can tell you if you own a Bible you already possess all the proof you would need to assess the truth or fiction of what I am putting forth.

Just check these out and read and tell me, does this sound familiar?

THIS IS THE VERY TIP OF THE ICEBERG. its so strange I couldnt believe all the crazy shit thats in it now.

Balor/SS1535

This is why the best thing to do whenever you really want to understand an ancient text is to learn and then read it in the language it was originally written in.

eraciator

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on June 14, 2023, 09:47:32 PM
This is why the best thing to do whenever you really want to understand an ancient text is to learn and then read it in the language it was originally written in.

Pretty hard to do that if the words keep changing though.

re:evolution

Quote from: Mass Graven Image on June 14, 2023, 09:00:55 PM

THIS IS THE VERY TIP OF THE ICEBERG. its so strange I couldnt believe all the crazy shit thats in it now.

So the tip of the iceberg is unreadable example text?!
noise receptor: sound with impact - analysing the abstract
http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/
http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

spectrum magazine archive: ambient / industrial / experimental / power electronics / neo-folk music culture magazine
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: eraciator on June 14, 2023, 10:51:24 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on June 14, 2023, 09:47:32 PM

Pretty hard to do that if the words keep changing though.

Then I would recommend getting the oldest Greek New Testament that you can find and sticking with it!

Andrew McIntosh

The bible's a load of bloody nonsense anyway so who cares what's in it?
Shikata ga nai.

MHK

I will warn anyone reading this right now, if you are disturbed by events that are beyond the scope of scientific explanation and hold the ideological view of the atheistic materialism of the academia of western dominant thought, then don't read this post. This will more than likely make you have an existential crisis.

This thread lives up to its name.

Cementimental

A more modern translation of one of your examples:
23 One person dies in full vigor,
   completely secure and at ease,
24 well nourished in body,
   bones rich with marrow.
25 Another dies in bitterness of soul,
   never having enjoyed anything good.
26 Side by side they lie in the dust,
   and worms cover them both.

makes perfect sense and is quite deep and power-electronics-ish really :) And completely explains the meaning of your version!

You just have some olde-worldy hard-to-understand translation i guess, which uses words in an old fashioned way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Get a grip and lay off the weed:D

EDIT: yeah i looked it up and you are reading the king james bible from like 1600 or whatever. Don't be surprised you can't understand it all. :D Do you realise that you can simply google any bible verse and get any number of websites which allow you to compare absolutely every different translation of the thing and explain what it means?

I don't even get what's supposed to be so weird about half the examples you posted! Especially the last one which makes total sense, even tho again the language is a bit archaic. Guess you are so bedazzled by weird internet anti-trans cult stuff that you freak out at the word 'breast' in any context? :D

Anyway everyone knows the bible is full of weird, violent, un-pc and nonsensical stories that people argue over the meaning of. I suppose the bit where Elisha gets god to send two bears to slaughter 42 kids for making fun of his bald head is a "supernatural change" to you too? :D

EDIT2: this youtube video might clear things up a bit for you: https://youtu.be/6HVClB6wPrA

Cementimental

Quotedoes this sound familiar?

and yeah that drinking piss / 'drink from the waters of his own cistern' double entendre does sound familiar, I read about that ages ago. One of the funnier gags in the bible, up there with Jesus's joke about the log in the brother's eye.

Don't see anything anachronistic at all in the passages you posted, just words that sound amusing/odd because we use them in a slightly different context now.

QuoteIF anyone would like to discourse about this further with me, then I will be glad to share all the details that I know, and provide any and all proof they may need

Please do!!

Nasir K.

Many people have the impression that someone is controlling us, and these people are right to a certain extent. The only thing is that this "someone" is not one, not ten, not a thousand or even hundreds of thousands of people. The world around us is much more complicated than conspiracy theorists see it. It consists of millions of systems that interact with each other every second, and these interactions both directly depend on the result of work in the previous link of interaction, and directly affect the work of the next link. It would seem that somewhere these links should converge into one big ring called "ruler" or "leader", and this is true, but every person who has ever led at least a couple dozen people understands perfectly well that his task is to establish the narrative of the work, and how this work will be performed depends entirely on from the direct executor. The head of a construction company can hire a reliable contractor who has proven himself well, but how well the work will be done depends on the builders, designers, regulatory authorities and many others. Only on the example of a construction site, you can spend months to detail the whole process and not every one of us will do it with ease, but people undertake to systematize the management of the whole world with no matter what.

In short, do I believe in conspiracy theories? No. In people who have enough knowledge and experience in a particular field in order to take advantage of the situation in their favor? Yes, definitely.