Skin Crime

Started by Azoikum, June 18, 2012, 01:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyrtleLake

Quote from: totalblack on November 09, 2019, 07:36:39 PM
It's only available through Boomkat.

Thanks for the clarification and upcoming stocking of them. Hospital Prod.'s arrangements, though, make no sense to me on this one.

SiClark

Quote from: MyrtleLake on November 09, 2019, 07:08:41 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 08, 2019, 04:24:29 AM
Good news on the LP...

Am I to understand that Traveller on the Road is to be a vinyl release? There seems to be no indication of that on the Hospital website or Bandcamp page.

For some reason certain Hospital releases are only mentioned on Boomkat. I think there are other distributors but Boomkat is the main one.

SiClark

The new LP is really great by the way. I have listened to it many times. Very slow and brooding tracks and very beautiful.

dust

Quote from: MyrtleLake on November 09, 2019, 07:08:41 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 08, 2019, 04:24:29 AM
Good news on the LP...

Am I to understand that Traveller on the Road is to be a vinyl release? There seems to be no indication of that on the Hospital website or Bandcamp page.

https://boomkat.com/products/traveller-on-the-road

Clear Vinyl, edition of 300 copies. Mastered and cut at D&M Berlin

Eigen Bast

It should show up @ forced exposure soon enough

totalblack

Quote from: Si Clark on November 10, 2019, 01:16:04 AM
The new LP is really great by the way. I have listened to it many times. Very slow and brooding tracks and very beautiful.

Agreed, just got copies this morning- really fantastic work, borders on musique concrète at times.

theworldisawarfilm

Was a little late checking it out but I was absolutely floored by Ghosts I Have Been. Perfectly restrained approach which I am a huge fan of. Total masterpiece. Going to give Traveller... a listen right now.

Eigen Bast

Ghosts... edges out Traveller... for me simply out of personal taste, though I look forward to hearing Traveller... on a proper system that can bring out the sub bass. Definetly reminds me of Imperial Distortion at times though, just suffocating! I've been listening to a lot of Asmus Tiechens recently and the kernel of this kind of concrete dark ambient is strong in a lot of his works.

impulse manslaughter

Listening to the Ghosts I Have Been CD right now thanks to this thread. Even better than I remembered.. like a raw and gritty version of vintage Organum.

totalblack

I have copies of "A Legacy Of Blood" and "Lot No. 249" available now for anyone interested.

monster ripper

Self Abuse now has a bandcamp page up with some of the more recent Skin Crime releases.
https://selfabuserecords.bandcamp.com/

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: monster ripper on February 05, 2021, 04:04:30 PM
Self Abuse now has a bandcamp page up with some of the more recent Skin Crime releases.
https://selfabuserecords.bandcamp.com/

Got the email earlier but found it confusing as there was no link, sounded like it wasn't finished yet. Glad to find Conqueror Worm and The Thing That Could Not Die! Appreciate the post.

monster ripper

[/quote]

Got the email earlier but found it confusing as there was no link, sounded like it wasn't finished yet. Glad to find Conqueror Worm and The Thing That Could Not Die! Appreciate the post.
[/quote]

Sorry, was in a rush to get that e-mail out before heading to work......glad you where able to find it anyways, thanks.

mothwings

Hi, I am a huge fan of all of Patrick O'Neil's work.  I am desperately searching for certain Skin Crime and Hanged Mans Orgasm tapes.  I do have a want-list on Discogs that notifies me when the tapes I want are available, but it is rare that these show up.  These are the specific tapes I would pay HIGH dollar for:

1.   Hanged Mans Orgasm - Hanged Mans Orgasm Debut (Self Abuse Records - SA-01) Cass, Num, C46 (1992)
2.   Skin Crime - Skin Crime (Not On Label (Skin Crime Self-released) - none)   Cass, Ltd, C30   (1997)
3.   HMO* / Skin Crime - An Autopsy Performed Upon The Living (Self Abuse Records - SAC-03) Cass, Ltd, Num, C60 (1994)
4.   Skin Crime - Whorebutcher (Mother Savage Noise Productions - none)   Cass, C60 + Box, Ltd (1996)   
5.   Skin Crime - Skin Crime (BRS Records - none) Cass, C15 (Uknown)
6.   Diagram A* - Guts:Render (Greenwood Electronic - none) 3xCass, C30 (2010)
7.   Skin Crime - King Of The Deathmatch (Spite (2) - SPITE55) Cass, Ltd, Num, C60 (1999)   
8.   Skin Crime - Urge (BloodLust! - B!019) Cass, Ltd, Num, C64 (1996)
9.   Skin Crime - Burn (Less Than Zero - LTZ024) Cass, Ltd, Num (1996)
10.   Skin Crime - Prenatal (Self Abuse Records - SAC-07) Cass, Ltd, Num, C60   (1994)
11.   Skin Crime - Eyestrain (Self Abuse Records - SAC-08) Cass, Ltd, Num, C62   (1995)
12.   Hanged Mans Orgasm - Misanthropia (Self Abuse Records - SAC-02) Cass, Num, C60 (Uknown)         
13.   Skin Crime - Trauma (Self Abuse Records - SAC-32) Cass, Ltd, Num, C30 (1996)   

You'll get 5 to 10 times more money from me than you will on Discogs.  Please, if anyone has any of the above rarities, please contact me and I will make it worth it.  Send me a private message and maybe we can also possibly trade!

Thanks!