sotos

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, March 04, 2010, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 29, 2011, 08:41:50 PM
Are there any british sex crime/murder books published in the last few years that are worth tracking down?

Carol Ann Davis "Youthful Prey:Child Predators Who Kill" has some good chapters in it. Hoodless/Lunnion "Abducted", Hailey Giblin's "Hailey's Story", Alice Jamieson's "Today I'm Alice" and Shy Keenan's brutal "Broken" all suffer from the victim literature syndrome to some extent but are not short on detail.

Anyone have a torrent for a nice quality download of the BBC docu on Britian's pedophiles? Or is it available on dvd? I think I looked on the BBC site once & found everything but that one title.

I don't have a link for that infamous BBC docu - although some excerpts are on dailymotion.com - but here is a stream of a recent British TV documentary on the female paedophile ring case of 2009. I hope this link works for those outside the UK: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/breaking-a-female-paedophile-ring/4od

Tenebracid

Anyone have a torrent for a nice quality download of the BBC docu on Britian's pedophiles? Or is it available on dvd? I think I looked on the BBC site once & found everything but that one title.

i think this is the one youre talking about, "the hunt for britain's pedophiles". its in three parts here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/the%20hunt%20for%20britain's%20paedophile#hp-h-9

RyanWreck

Same episode different link just in case one doesn't work:

http://www.videoblogg.co.uk/documentary/the-hunt-for-britain-s-pedophiles.html

Supposedly there is another episode but I can't find it. I do know that the same producers followed up with 2 others pieces, one on Operation Ore and later on 2 episodes about Operation Doorknock. I read something about how a lot of the camera crew and some field producers quit their jobs in the middle of filming because of some of the material they were exposed to and others have regular visits with therapists.

RyanWreck

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 01, 2011, 08:57:50 PM
who ended up telling me he owned one of the films talked about in the docu so I stopped contact with him soon after.

Red flags? Did you think it may be some Mail Inspection op or some Crimes Against Children sting? From what I know and have been witness to, the pigs really don't target collectors (unless they are part of a larger base of users like a ring or have a substantial amount of 5,000+ img and videos. They don't care much about people who just talk about it either. No need to really worry unless there is a large sweep going on for some political agenda to look good to the public, ISP flagging and sweeps or a recent outcry due to some missing or murdered kids. Most of the time they will just destroy the stuff en-route or put a watch on you and wait until you have a substantial amount that is worthy of an arrest. 6 months of jail time for a video isn't going to get the DA to hand over a search warrant so a swat team can knock down your door at 5:00am and recover a burned DVDr with a 12 minute video on it. But better safe than sorry, and c e e p e e really isn't worth it anyway unless you get off to the stuff instead of just someone who wants to find private video collections just to see them (like me).

mevsocsci

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 01, 2011, 08:57:50 PM
It'll be good to watch those again. I have the book also. Wonder why they're not available as a dvd from the BBC?

I sent my copy to someone who said the tape broke while playing. I can't remember who I received the PAL video from but I had someone transfer it for me who ended up telling me he owned one of the films talked about in the docu so I stopped contact with him soon after.

2entertain have the licence to put out most bbc output. Most of it is drama based as that is what sells. A documentary on paedophilia is something of a niche market with a poor sell through so it will sit in the bbc archives forever - if it hasn't been junked already (which i'd doubt).

I'll keep an eye on bbc4 as that is the sort of channel that would repeat a documentary of this nature ....... but don't hold your breath.

RyanWreck

If anyone has an e-mail to contact Sotos at please PM me it would be highly appreciated.

HongKongGoolagong

Latest Peter Sotos controversy: http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2011/06/pro-nazi-pro-rape-pro-pedo-music-in.html - see also original posts at indymedia UK and whomakesthenazis.com

In an increasingly degenerate 4chan inspired digital world where 2 girls 1 cup, 2 guys 1 hammer and 2 pitbulls 1 baby are common currency it's extraordinary that his words on paper should inspire such passion - and perhaps testament to hs power as a writer.

Andrew McIntosh

More a testament to the power of self-righteousness on the parts of the idiots who are overreacting.
Shikata ga nai.

mevsocsci

See Sotos has now pulled out of the sutcliffe jugend/BU event in October due to such overreaction.

tiny_tove

and it is funny how they complain when they get hurt by the "real thing"
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

humanpulp

looks like Nine Banded Books is re-releasing (i guess it would have to be re-re-re-re-releasing) TOOL by Sotos, sometime in February of next year. 

RyanWreck

A day late, a dollar short there pulp.

RyanWreck

Quality is alright. I own C&C. The pages are nice but the cover is peeling back a little and it's made of weird material and seems to attract finger grease. Nothing to really bitch about though.

I agree he should write a new book. Does anyone know if the guy is even interested in writing ever again? It would suck if there was no more Sotos in our futures.

Quote from: humanpulp on July 09, 2011, 04:03:24 AM
looks like Nine Banded Books is re-releasing (i guess it would have to be re-re-re-re-releasing) TOOL by Sotos, sometime in February of next year. 

*edit* Now that I think about it 9BB was suppose to re-release Tool for the beginning of this year. If I remember correctly it was on Amazon late last year for pre-order for "January of 2011". Not that large of a book, I wonder what the fuck would take them so long?

humanpulp

i havent seen or talked to him in a good long while, but one of the last times i saw him, if i remember correctly, he said he has 2 or 3 books worth of new material in the works, or done, i dont remember as we were both kinda drunk.

i have been checking for updates anywhere, but all i could find was this information about the TOOL re-re-rerelease.

as far as the cover for C&C, i laughed when you said it was made of some material that purposely attracts finger grease. i totally agree.

P-K

QuoteNEW TITLE:

"MINE" by PETER SOTOS
ALL NEW MATERIAL.
A LIMITED HARDBACK OF 69 COPIES ONLY.
PRE-ORDER NOW:
http://www.creationbooks.com/creation-titles/MINE.html

99.99$ to Europe + customs, lim.69 = ridiculous