FORUM USER introductions thread

Started by Nyodene D, December 10, 2009, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-NRRRRK-

Name: S.

Hi there. From about 2007 to 2009 I did a pe project named Noisewerrrrk (later NRRRRK) and had a small blog with some reviews. Priorities shifted and I put NRRRRK on hold for some years. Recently I got back into noise and pe and decided to restart the old project as well as do a new one called Meathook Saint as well. Saw some familiar names from back then around here as well some new ones, so "hello" to all.

Vudutronic

Name: Michael Idehall
Project(s): Michael Idehall, YXAN, Äsping
Other things: I am interested in initiatory magic and occultism.

DisinfoDawn

Name: Marty A
Projects: Chapel Perilous, some bands and labels throughout the years.

Noise etc listener and maker for years now, only recently started releasing work. Hi everyone and thanks for having me!

skyloop

Name: Rob
Born 1992

Greeting everyone! I'm mostly into noise, industrial, and experimental stuff in general. When it comes to music not exclusively but most of the time. Been into it since around 2009 after stumbling across blogs of it online with releases to listen to. Not a producer but thought I'd join anyways since offline here there is no noise scene in the least or not that I know of anyways (no one has ever recognized where my label/artist pins so that says it all I guess). What do I love about noise? I couldn't really tell you besides I love being consumed by it and how after everything else in the world is much quieter. Been collecting CD's for over a year now and have amassed quite a wall of noise so far. Nice to meet you all.

MateriaPrima

B.
Southern California area

I'm an artist and I write, mainly poetry and prose. This general area of music has been very important to me for a long time, some of it has aided me while making visual work.

noeyesfiend

Hello all!

Name: James
Project(s): Noeyesfiend and BEFORE NOTHING
Other things: Been on a few compilations as BEFORE NOTHING, looking to put my gear to more work this year.

U235

Hi there,

Name : U235
Born : 1973
In groups : Ordre & Progrès (Power Electronics) La Joie Armée (Power Electronics)
Labels : Thödol Record - https://thodolnetlabel.bandcamp.com/
Other things : Graphic artist

n a a r a

name: naara

I'm involved with DIY music as a songwriter and a musician, also making some noise just for my own ears. Sometimes I organize shows, too.

I work as an artist in the fields of sound/music, performing arts and writing

rmason00x

Mason
U.S.
Autoerotichrist, Reeking Cross, etc.

abstract_trauma

Name: Peter
Project(s): Abstract Trauma Recordings (noise label), Where The Street Lights Go (electronic noise), Gold (noise), Aspects & Fragments (Pop), Mythmaster (Dungeon Synth)
Other things: MTG, Black Metal, MMA, Street Wear

Hello everyone! New to the scene really, new to the forum. Introduced by Abuse Potential and Birth Control Productions. Just wanted to say hello, I am trying to make some waves and put out some stuff! I look forward to checking out your projects and sharing ideas/conversations.

Noise label.
Net label.
Enjoy sound.
Love Jesus.

electrodashopticalsystems

Hi yall

Name: Alex

I run the label Electro-Dash Optical Systems, and put out noise under the name Ilek Vad

sugarfi

Name: val
Project(s): paperclip crown, my moniker for ambient/noise/generative/experimental music - https://paperclipcrown.bandcamp.com
Other things: uh idk i do code

Tribe Tapes

Max
U.S.
Tribe Tapes
Tantric Death
misc. solo work

AlexDenial

Alex K.
Wisconsin, USA

Climax Denial, Virtues label, formerly Sexkrime Arts label

Been lurking for a while, decided to get a proper account here.

DrRichard

Name : Richard
Project(s) : none