FORUM USER introductions thread

Started by Nyodene D, December 10, 2009, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name: Nick
Project(s): N. Antoni, Zhothaqquah, The Roaring Hymn
Other things: Bent Window Records & Distro

chryptusrecords

Name: Leo Brochu
Projects: Controlled Opposition, solo (as Leo Brochu), Süchtig, Shadowcorp., Weird Dick, Vecordy, Sable Gown, &c
Other: Chryptus Records, Saturnian Ring Productions

pagophagia

Name pagophagia, thats what I stick to at least.
Age 23
Location somewhere in New Yorks void
Project(s) pagophagia
Other things model, writer, you'll find me frequently on ebay looking at outdated tech, synths or cellphones from the 2000s - don't judge. I'm also what some would say is a cinephile, though that term is overused to me.

state_of_exception

Name: H.
Current Projects: B.E. (noise), Death Drive (noise rock), Western Anthropology (PE), DJ Gancho (techno) and Honey Trap (art zine)
Former Projects: Stolen Valor (defunct)
Upcoming Projects: Solar Pleasures (ltd. home label)

Proud to join you all. It's an honor to share the space with some of the artists on here, many of whom I've looked up to for years. Noise and the broader experimental art/music community has been an incredible source of comfort and inspiration. Looking to collaborate and learn from people who have been at this for a lot longer than I have.

Verkhaner

Projects: Scatmother, Citalopram Shunyata etc

Defamation League

Name: M.
Project: Hollow Serpent Tooth

catastrophist

Name Darren Reynolds
Age 44
Location Ontario, Canada
Project(s) Shit Sandwich, Catastrophist
Other things not including my laptop, i have zero physical gear / equipment ... purely virtual

Electro Surgeon

Jay
50 years old
Runs INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
Sydney Australia

MILAT, RATLICKER, SCRUBBER, RAPE OF BERLIN, METH!, ELECTRO SURGERY // NOISE UNIT, DEATHSAW,
IRON WHORE, HASS BRUT, SOCITIES BLOOD, BLOOD CHUBB, ROYAL SCUM, ROYAL HEADFUCK, MOIST HUMAN, FERAL CHILD, TESTED POSITIVE, SEWER SEED.
INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK

noisehangover

del

AdamLehrerImageMaker

Adam Lehrer
New York
editor of Safety Propaganda and host of its podcast System of Systems (by Safety Propaganda), artist and author

www.safetypropaganda.substack.com
www.patreon.com/systemofsystems

war

Name: Tim

No projects yet...

Noizepug73

Name - Sean
Age - 49
Location - Southern California
Project(s) - Currently: 13th Apostle
Other things - www.selfishfew.blogspot.com, YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6xC89SqIVi-EBjX4B1cWw

bambra

Name: Bambra
Location Nottingham UK
Project: Christ Fucks Static by Bambra/Yodest
Other cool things: My first album called "Hard and Loud" is available at Bandcamp: https://futurepastzine.bandcamp.com/album/hard-and-loud

PSYWAR LTD

Name: PSYWAR LTD.
Location California
Project: MindWar, Law Man, Tartarian Templar, Mind Crawler
Other cool things: I am here to promote my label, PSYWAR LTD. https://youtu.be/vAIuKG8uja0 Here are a few samples for four CDs that will be released this summer.

Earth O.D.

Hi everyone, long time reader/lurker here, a man in his 40s from Finland, bashing drums and other shit in psychedelic noise rock band Snuff Rider...

My "area of expertise" lies more in the guitar-based side of experimental stuff, although being a fan of a lot of industrial/experimental music for years, so it's just a question of keeping my mouth shut and finding the right topic and right words 'til I find something to say. Cheers!