Boxsets you would like to happen?

Started by RyanWreck, May 26, 2012, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aplerbeck

Quote from: Thor on December 08, 2019, 12:26:15 PMI'm guessing its unlikely now. I think most involved in the scene will try to abstain from any actions which might be interpreted as trying to cash in on his death. Not that I think that releasing a box now would be an act of marketing, its a small scene, but could just as well be a sign of respect, a testament to what he left behind. But again, I think labels will tread lightly at least the next two years. I might be wrong. I'd buy.

I agree with you and as you said it's a very small scene and Keith was a very important part of it. Just going by his posts on this forum alone its clear how respected and inspirational he was. I've no doubt putting a box set of TAINT together could take couple of years but given that so many of this projects release are hard to find I believe the scene would only see its release as respect. The same can be said for MANIA but a lot of that's project release are still in print.         

Aplerbeck

I think the complete discography of DISGUSTING SANCTUM a cross 4 CD'S would fuckin' tremendous. 

Aplerbeck

Quote from: Goat93 on December 08, 2019, 01:21:16 PMif its like skin crime box on hospital

A1 sized poster of 'Piece-Meal Dissection' ...yes thanks!!!

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: radokaz on November 20, 2019, 01:23:29 PM
Anybody knows what's up with the Gonkulator boxset?

Who is putting this out?

radokaz

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on December 11, 2019, 05:46:31 AM

Who is putting this out?

don't know if you have a fcbk account, but ...

unfortunately no info since.

Peterson

Ceramic Hobs set, including ridiculously rare stuff. Dese4ves the royal treatment.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: radokaz on December 22, 2019, 08:46:26 AM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on December 11, 2019, 05:46:31 AM

Who is putting this out?

don't know if you have a fcbk account, but ...

unfortunately no info since.

Too bad.  It would have been really cool,

Eris/Ostia

SICKNESS - either everything or "best of" curated by the artist himself. 

Into_The_Void

I don´t really stand for boxes, but a Grey Wolves box set with all the most unfindable material (tapes, lives, collaborations, not the album as almost all of them have finally been repressed on proper CDs after those terrible CD-Rs put out by Open Wound) would be something I would surely give my money out for.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

Lazrs3

Quote from: Into_The_Void on April 10, 2020, 08:41:17 PM
I don´t really stand for boxes, but a Grey Wolves box set with all the most unfindable material (tapes, lives, collaborations, not the album as almost all of them have finally been repressed on proper CDs after those terrible CD-Rs put out by Open Wound) would be something I would surely give my money out for.

I second that, something with lots of releases in on CD.

piisti

Worth. Pretty new but wanted artist. Almost every record is so hard to get..

collapsedhole

WORK/DEATH

a major collection with side-projects included would be worth every penny... but hard to judge how many people would feel similar...

PedestrianOrgans

Quote from: piisti on April 18, 2020, 06:03:56 PM
Worth. Pretty new but wanted artist. Almost every record is so hard to get..

Don't quote me but I believe someone may be working on that.....

Johann

A complete boxset of The Gerogerigegege would be amazing, over even a complete collection in a boxset of all the 7" similar to the Pica witcyst box...that stuff is not only rare but very expensive, I'm sure it'd bet gobbled up very fast

New Forces

It's probably not too early to announce that I'm currently working on a large (or multiple) CD box set of Richard Ramirez's 1990's solo works, remastering from original master tapes where possible. Really excited to give these classics a high quality (and widely available) reissue.
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene