TRUE CRIME & RELATED

Started by tiny_tove, February 23, 2010, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_tove

another looser on the block

Nursery worker admits raping child

Paul Wilson, 20, pleads guilty to two counts of rape and 45 charges linked to online grooming of other girls

Share26
        Reddit
        Buzz up

Helen Carter
    guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 7 June 2011 12.43 BST
    Article history

Paul Wilson, 20, pleaded guilty to two counts of oral rape, and 45 charges of making and distributing indecent images. Photograph: West Midlands Police/PA

A nursery worker has pleaded guilty to raping a child in his care and to a string of offences linked to the online grooming of more than 20 other young girls.

At Birmingham crown court, Paul Wilson admitted two counts of raping a girl aged two or three years old and a further 45 charges of making and distributing indecent images and inciting youngsters to engage in sexual activity on the internet. He was warned that he should expect an indeterminate jail term when he is sentenced next month.

Wilson, 20, of Nechells, Birmingham, was charged with rape in January after his arrest on suspicion of child abuse prompted an investigation into his employment at Little Stars Nursery, which was temporarily closed after the arrest but later reopened.

The investigation by West Midlands police revealed Wilson's online grooming of young girls whom he threatened if they did not comply with his wishes.

One of Wilson's internet victims said she was left feeling shocked, violated and ashamed. The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she now felt "pure hatred" for Wilson, with whom she communicated via MSN instant messaging and on the youth community site Netlog.

The teenager initially engaged in normal conversations but was eventually pressured into exposing herself to Wilson via a webcam, and was then told that the images would be distributed if she refused to follow his orders.

The girl, now 17, believes she broke off her contact with the offender up to a year before his crimes were uncovered by police, and said she had not realised he had any hidden agenda.

Asked to describe her emotions when she discovered what the nursery worker had done to other victims, she replied: "I felt violated - it just betrayed all my trust. I felt quite stupid and ashamed that I had succumbed to what he had asked me to do. To know that it was the same person who I was talking to and felt that I trusted and had a relationship with - it just made me feel I had been violated."

She said Wilson had threatened to send images of her to her friends. "It was the choice of carrying on doing this - which I just did not want to do - or going through a few months of total humiliation from these images."

Eventually, the teenager got to a point where she "just didn't care" whether he distributed the images, and she deleted him from her MSN account.

"It has really affected me in the way that I go on the internet now," she added. "I am really careful - I will stick to Facebook and only speak to people who I genuinely know in the real world."
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

tiny_tove

dfylr

Has any one heard the story of 3 guys one hammer?I remember reading about some sick russian kids who went nuts and started filming themselves beating and hacking people to death just for kicks,I did a search on it but cant find anything relating to the full story.

RyanWreck

Quote from: DEFILER on June 09, 2011, 12:23:59 PM
Has any one heard the story of 3 guys one hammer?I remember reading about some sick russian kids who went nuts and started filming themselves beating and hacking people to death just for kicks,I did a search on it but cant find anything relating to the full story.

This is everywhere. The video is on Uncoverreality forums (you do have to register but if you like death videos this is a good place to be registered at anyway), along with the whole story and photos of the court sessions, other videos they recorded, etc:

Main thread:
http://forum.uncoverreality.com/graphic-vids/52789-murderers-brutally-kill-man-camera-sickest-thing-you-will-ever-see-3guys1hammer.html

Personally it is not the "sickest video" I have ever seen, it's actually not really that bad at all, it is just some bloody lump getting hit for a few minutes with a hammer and wheezing while unconscious. If you register there make sure to watch this video. Japs went to far with breath control or were purposely trying to make a snuff film...

http://forum.uncoverreality.com/graphic-vids/676957-smothering-girl.html

Unheard

you can also find their infamous video online

http://www.tokobakso.com/video/3-guys-1-hammer-revisited-video-18sg.html

dfylr

Quote from: RyanWreck on June 09, 2011, 08:39:14 PM

This is everywhere. The video is on Uncoverreality forums (you do have to register but if you like death videos this is a good place to be registered at anyway), along with the whole story and photos of the court sessions, other videos they recorded, etc:

Main thread:
http://forum.uncoverreality.com/graphic-vids/52789-murderers-brutally-kill-man-camera-sickest-thing-you-will-ever-see-3guys1hammer.html

Personally it is not the "sickest video" I have ever seen, it's actually not really that bad at all, it is just some bloody lump getting hit for a few minutes with a hammer and wheezing while unconscious. If you register there make sure to watch this video. Japs went to far with breath control or were purposely trying to make a snuff film...

http://forum.uncoverreality.com/graphic-vids/676957-smothering-girl.html

Thanks,just registered a few minuites ago,I was surprised they had the guy that killed himself on webcam,also the Bjork stalker vid is great!!!!..Couldnt watch the Japanese smut vid gone bad but will check back later this evening,thanks again for the info however,good shit!!!!

dfylr

Quote from: Unheard on June 09, 2011, 08:39:32 PM

you can also find their infamous video online

http://www.tokobakso.com/video/3-guys-1-hammer-revisited-video-18sg.html

Damn I know they had an actual video of it,I always thought the link following the story was fake as I used to get directed to broken links and didnt think much for doing a full search on it at the time...Its not as bad as I thought it would be,I read they tortured a pregant woman aswell and taped it,any chance that ones been leaked?Just curious to see what the hell makes people that look like they come from decent families go nuts,most killers were raised in nice quiet neighborhoods and made some huge accomplishments for themselves as well as there communities,never know I guess who may actually go off the deep end....

mumsie

not big on this sort of stuff, and I haven't read the whole thread so I apologize if this has already been posted.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2011/05/shannon-and-brian-gore-were-creating.html
http://www.myspace.com/insomniac2788
http://www.myspace.com/shanic0le21

there are links their myspace pages where you can view a video of the wedding proposal, pics of her smiling with a toddler, and other innocuous looking shots.

made me head spin.

tiny_tove

Murder victims' families treated awfully in court warns Louise Casey

Victims' Commissioner said families often talked about the legal process being as traumatic as the crime itself

Alan Travis, home affairs editor
    guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 5 July 2011 23.20 BST
    Article history

The families of murder victims receive worse treatment from the courts than the rich and wealthy who want to protect their privacy and they need a statutory 'victims' law' to protect their rights.

The call from the government-appointed Victims' Commissioner, Louise Casey, comes six months after she conducted the largest survey of bereaved families.

Casey said the criminal justice system left "families trembling in its wake" with many of the stories she heard just "jaw droppingly awful" and the survey demonstrated that families that had had no involvement with the police and courts actually coped better with their bereavement.

She said that families often talked about the legal process being almost as traumatic as the crime itself: "We ask people not to go out and take the law into their own hands. We ask that people come to court and give evidence so that nasty people can be locked up. In return the criminal justice system needs to do better," said Casey.

She said that she sometimes wondered that if murder victims' families had more money and weren't facing an untold bill because of their devastation, "would we treat them in the same way?"

Casey said the treatment of Milly Dowler's family in the Levi Bellfield court case had thrown the spotlight "on this rather odd scenario where in one court we have rich people pursuing their civil injunctions ... whereas down the road in the criminal court a family is being stripped in no uncertain terms of some of the moments with their family."

The Victims' commissioner says in her ground-breaking report published on Wednesday that families were often treated as a legal inconvenience.

"Families deserve to bury the body of their child without defence lawyers asking for autopsy after autopsy. They deserve not to have to sit next to the defendant's family in court listening to them laughing, or being intimidated by them. They deserve to be told that their husband's killer is going to be released before they bump into him in the supermarket. They deserved to be treated with some humanity in the witness box."

The proposed victims' law would include:

• a criminal practice direction to ensure families were treated with dignity and respect during court cases;

• judges should clear the court when particularly distressing evidence is about to be heard or at least the families given due warning;

• the right to information from the crown prosecution service, including meeting the prosecuting lawyer;

• the right to sentencing remarks from the judge in writing and trial transcripts;

• release of the body back to the family within 28 days;• courts to have a family meeting to ensure that their needs during the trial are met.

The survey of the 400 bereaved families showed that more than 60% faced financial difficulties after the case with each family facing an average bill of £37,000 for funerals, court travel costs and cleaning up crime scenes.

Casey said that more than 80% of families suffered symptoms of trauma after going to court and the same proportion had to wait more than a month to bury their loved ones. A quarter stopped working permanently.

The justice secretary, Kenneth Clarke, agreed that more could be done to get families the help they needed and tominimise the impact of bereavement. "We are working on our review of all victim support arrangements – this will include consideration of victims' services, entitlements and redress, designed to ensure that our time, money and best efforts are targeted at those in greatest need. As part of this review, we have been in constant dialogue with the Victims' Commissioner, victims and victim support organisations," he said.

ends

ConcreteMascara

Former "Bond Girl" commits suicide by drinking sulfuric acid. Fucking brutal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14218733
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

tiny_tove

tiny_tove

America's serious crime rate is plunging, but why?

Sociologists have offered explanations including abortion laws, a fall in crack use and – most contentiously – longer sentences

Chris McGreal
        Chris McGreal in Washington
        guardian.co.uk, Sunday 21 August 2011 18.00 BST
        Article history

Violence in Washington
Police investigate a crime scene in Washington DC. Serious crime across America has fallen to a 48-year low. Photograph: Jean Louis Atlan/Sygma/Corbis

On one of the lifeless, uniform streets of America's capital, a bulky former crack cocaine dealer who goes by the nom de guerre of Tiny laments the passing of the old Washington DC.

"Back then they called it the murder capital of the world. These few blocks here were the murder capital of the murder capital of the world, and right here's where I did my business. Made a lot of money too," he says, hovering on a corner in the mostly black Trinidad neighbourhood a few blocks north of that largely white citadel, the Capitol. "Even sold it down by the White House. Could do anything back then. We owned this city. Now it's like everywhere else. One giant coffee shop."

Tiny long ago moved on to the more legal if less lucrative, and certainly less adrenaline-pumping, enterprise of parcel delivery, which is why he is reluctant to give a name other than the one he used to be known by on the streets.

Two decades ago, Washington DC had the highest murder rate in America. Now the drive-by shootings that claim the lives of innocent teenagers are infrequent enough to shock, and make the newspapers.

Criminologists and sociologists have spent years grappling to explain the dramatic slide in violent and other serious crime in the US capital, but it's not unique to Washington.

The latest FBI figures show that murder, rape, robberies and other serious crimes have fallen to a 48-year low across the country.

In Washington last year, 131 people were murdered, the lowest number in half a century. Two decades ago, there were 482 homicides in the city amid turf wars among drug gangs and crack-driven violent robberies.

It's a pattern replicated across the country.

In 2009, New York City had the lowest number of murders since detailed FBI records began in 1963. There was a small increase last year but even so the total of 536 homicide victims was still well below the 2,245 murdered in 1990 when Times Square was infamous for peep shows and drug pushers, not the Disney Store.

Twenty years ago, the murder rate for the whole US was 9.8 per 100,000 people. It has fallen by nearly half, although it is still twice the rate in France.

It's not just murder. Robberies were down nearly 10% last year and 8% the year before.

There are a score of explanations offered by sociologists for collapsing crime figures, from theories that it is tied to legalisation of abortion or reduction of lead in fuel to the closing of mental institutions.

One theory has it that better and swifter medical treatment has reduced the number of murders by saving the lives of assault victims who would otherwise have died. But that doesn't explain why overall violent crime is also down.

Anti-gun activists note that the cities with two of the sharpest falls in murder rates, New York and Washington, have enacted strict gun control laws by US standards. Yet Houston in Texas, where some regard it as criminal not to own a gun, has also seen a sharp drop in homicides.

One of the most widely accepted explanations is also one of the most politically and socially sensitive – that the imposition of sharply stiffer prison sentences since the early 1980s, which has resulted in the US having the highest rate of incarceration in the developed world, has kept large numbers of criminals off the streets.

The US imprisons 2.3 million of its citizens, a number that has risen dramatically since the 80s when state legislatures began greatly increasing prison sentences out of fear of the surging crime rate.

"We now incarcerate four times as many people as we did 20 years ago," said John Roman, director of the District of Columbia Crime Policy Institute, who has spent years studying crime trends in the city and the US. "Just by sheer size you've removed a lot of potential offenders from the street. I don't think that's very popular in many circles but it's very hard to argue with."

James Wilson, author of Thinking About Crime, backed that view in the Wall Street Journal recently.

"Imprisonment's crime-reduction effect helps to explain why the burglary, car-theft and robbery rates are lower in the US than in England. The difference results not from the willingness to send convicted offenders to prison, which is about the same in both countries, but in how long America keeps them behind bars. For the same offence, you will spend more time in prison here than in England," he wrote.

But Wilson adds that cannot be the sole explanation, as Canada has experienced roughly the same decline in crime without the same lengthening of prison sentences.

Roman says that in parallel with an ever-expanding jail population was the peak and collapse of the crack cocaine epidemic in major cities.

"If you look at the crime statistics over time you see one big rise throughout the 70s and then an additional big rise at the end of the 80s. That big rise at the end of the 80s was almost entirely due to the crack epidemic and users committing crimes to support their habits and due to violence within gangs and drug trafficking networks," he said.

He said that the crack epidemic burned itself out, largely because a new generation saw the effect of the drug on older users and were discouraged.

"As fewer and fewer new users entered the crack market it really started to dry up those networks and shrink them," he said.

On the streets of Washington, Tiny thinks there is something to both theories.

"There's a lot of guys who were from around here in jail. If you're black and you do crack you go to jail for a long time. There's guys who were selling here with me in the 80s who are still locked up," he said. "But I went out of business because nobody wanted to buy anymore. Crack got a bad name on the streets."

Sociologists credit a couple of other important factors in falling rates of some crimes. It is considerably more difficult than 30 years ago to steal a new car given all the electronic security, and houses are better protected.

An explanation favoured by some politicians and police officers traces back to New York's "zero tolerance" strategy in the early 1990s, which followed the theory that arrests for minor crimes deter major ones, and that most serious crimes are committed repeatedly by a small number of hardcore criminals.

Roman is sceptical, saying the strategy went hand in hand with a large increase in the size of the police force which led to more people being arrested for crimes in general. Also, detaining people for minor crimes, such as jumping the turnstiles at New York subway stations, led to a significant number of wanted criminals being nabbed. So the real effect was not so much to deter as to lock up.

There is no shortage of other theories.

One has it that the lead poisoning through paint and petrol of a generation raised in 60s and 70s caused violent behaviour as they entered their teens.

Steven Levitt, co-author of the bestselling book Freakonomics, has argued that the 1973 supreme court ruling legalising abortion reduced the number of criminals by reducing the number of unwanted babies born to single mothers who would raise youths prone to crime.

There are even those who believe the election of Barack Obama has inspired young black men to steer away from a life of crime, although that only works for the past two years and falls flat when trying to explain the past two decades.

Some theories have had to be binned outright.

A favourite of some sociologists was that economic hard times result in increased robbery and associated violence on the grounds that crime is a rational act prompted by particular circumstances. Yet, through the past three years of financial depression in the US, crime rates have not only continued to fall but the drop has accelerated in many cities.

With growing support for the view that high rates of imprisonment and lengthy sentences are a leading factor in reducing crime, the debate is now shifting to whether that is an argument for maintaining a policy that critics say is disproportionately applied to black men and causes other social damage, including taking fathers away from their children for much of their upbringing.

Roman thinks the policy may have served its purpose and should be changed.

"If you look at the homicide statistics from major cities in 1990 they're absolutely appalling. I think the reaction of the legislatures at the time was to say three strikes and you're out, mandatory minimums, you have to actually serve the time. They were responding to what was in front of them which was an epidemic of violence and I think to some extent they were right," he said.

"You can make the case that mass incarceration hastened the end of the crime wave. You would have a much more difficult time making the case that a continuation of that mass incarceration is necessary. The benefit from preventing crime, since crime rates are so much lower, is a lot smaller than it used to be and the costs continue to go up. We're investing more and more in prison and getting a smaller and smaller return."

But the public may not share that view. A recent poll showed most Americans feel crime is still getting worse.

MT

Liking the case of 15 year old Karoliina Kesti here in Finland. I guess all those guys she spent the night with were not her friends after all....

FreakAnimalFinland

It is curious how the nice and always so good church-girl suddenly is revealed to have "changed circle of friends", spending nights with boys, underage people drinking in some older people's empty apartments etc.
But of course, she's girl, 15, nice looking, so there's plenty of stories of her and guaranteed to be like the imatra teen-found-in-gutter story that went on for years.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ARKHE

So what happened to her? Was she killed or what?