SILENT ABUSE
BIZARRE UPROAR
+1

Likaista Saastaa! Ei leiki. Info: fv(o)live.fi

XE

Quote from: Nil By Mouth on August 20, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
Who is PRODEATH??

Ultra filthy!

edit: sick torment and total fuck of death in the vein of GOATLORD, HELLHAMMER, SLAUGHTER (Can), NECRO SCHIZMA, UPSIDEDOWN CROSS, GG ALLIN...

XE

Muistakaa ilmoittautua etukäteen fv(o)live.fi

Tapahtumassa palvotaan Saatanaa ja hakataan naista. Lämpimästi tervetuloa!!!

XE

Tänään!

Levymyyntiä Freak Animal/Filth&Violence ainakin.
Jos kaikki ilmoittautuneet tulevat niin luvassa erittäin tiivistä tunnelmaa.

BU/Silent Abuse setti n.40 min. voi olla ettei kellään ole kivaa.

kettu

kivaa oli

bizarre abuse or silent uproar was absolutely delightfull. easily top5 best noise shows ive seen.
other bands were cool too. surprisingly good sound all around. riffs,drums and even the singing was audible.

during some chat I was informed that the set would be 40 minutes and I guess it was but it felt at the most 18min long. time flies when youre having a good time.
I believe it was a combination of at least two songs. viha ja kiima from the upcoming epic bu album and epäsikiö from silent abuse.

STREETMEAT

Ryöstö

Holy mother of fuck, BU/Silent Abuse set was fucking monumental. About 40 min set with SA intro and last song and from BU tracks Joukkohauta and one from the upcoming Viha & Kiima LP. (If I remember right.) Fierce noise, hateful vocals from Pasi and angry as fuck commands from Fallen Angel herself, she was performing a great live s/m performance with one of her female slaves. Same slave was also featured on the video that was playing on a screen.

Prodeath amazed me with how well their filthy morbid shit worked live and Goatmoon came and rocked the house with their naked drummer and a great set that included one AC/DC cover.

Good night over all, crosses broken, blood everywhere, I'm exhausted and broke as fuck, but it was worth it!

Antti O.

First 10 minutes of Prodeath was really good but I got bored after that.
SA/BU was pretty basic soundwise. I'm not very much into s/m performances, but it was still nice i guess.
Goatmoon was great! I was a bit suspicious at first but they definetely rocked! Unfortunately the audience was boring as fuck. I was trying to push a couple of wankers next to me to start a moshpit, but it didn't work out

Kiitokset järjestäjille!

Oisko muuten mitään jos ens kerraksi siirtäis sitä esiintymis"lavaa" metrin pari taaemmaksi ettei yleisön tarttis olla ihan selkä seinää vasten?

XE

30+  or 40- people.
I do hope it wasnt last private in east-Hki as the warehouse is for sale. Thanks to financial situation/depression it isnt easy to sell something like that.

BU/SILENT ABUSE "tracks":
Intro( Silent Abuse)
Joukkohauta (Bizarre Uproar)
Nyrkki ( BU from upcoming Viha&Kiima Full lenght)
Likaiset Aukot ( from Viha&Kiima )
Epäsikiö ( Silent Abuse from upcoming 7" )

Audio recorded. 2 videocams.

FreakAnimalFinland

Often it is the still images which gives the feeling of roughness to otherwise pretty soft s/m sessions, but in this case, the still images do not do the justice to ferocity of Silent Abuse. If one expect neat doctor games with furry cuffs, no no. I heard some people actually were slightly concerned what is happening to the slave. The furious boot-to-ass kicks in end get special notification. It wasn't like kind of fetish party latex s/m, but something else. Bunker punishment? Yes.
Sound was decent, live gigs going well. It was getting hot, but I guess there was more people than expected? 30-40 seems like underestimate? 50? It makes one think why would there be reason to organize shows in corner of bar, if this type of thing works out. Maybe ask people to throw little €€ to cover little costs there might have been.
I'd rather spend 5-10,- anytime for stuff like this, than door money+one beer in bar..

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

fetch the rope

This was a great night!!

If anyone has any photos of PRODEATH set, please send links or in any format you have them to prodeathmedia (at) gmail.com

One like track available for streaming now at: http://www.reverbnation.com/prodeath
Affirmative Apartheid

https://outofthedungeon.net