'Forbidden Pleasures' CD
'Dominator II' CD
'Back For More' CD
Dominator shirt
Dominator pin badge
Numbered certificate

Limited 50 only.

More info, pictures, etc :
http://www.discogs.com/Dominator-Maximum-Pleasures-The-Dominator-Collection/release/540340

GBP £ 50.00 plus postage.

I will also include the Dominator 'Swallow Me' shirt at no extra cost.

Email :
blackoperations_uk at hotmail dot com

For fans of Whitehouse, Sutcliffe Jugend, etc.

Dominator on myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/dominatorpowerelectronics

RyanWreck

Why is this so much? It looks interesting and all but fuck the prices. Other assholes are selling it for $150.00?! Do you get a prostitute with it? I have never paid more than a $100.00 for any release. The only one I would pay that much money for is the Manthausen Orchestra Gravitational Arch of Sex box-set.

blackoperations

i agree that the other prices on discogs are excessive - i put it up there for £65 but am offering it here and the other noise board for £50 which i think is a fair price.

i regret not buying one of those mauthausen box sets when i had the chance.

FreakAnimalFinland

Discogs prices don't always reflect the reality. It's place of opportunist sellers. Everything has its price, and even if item would be part of your collection you have no intentions to sell, if someone is ready to pay XXX USD, I'm sure deal is made. I'm sure this is the tactic of many noise sellers in Discogs. And suddenly you have situation where some relatively rare item, everybody puts price tag from 150 to 500USD, with no intention to sell and with no copy ever been sold for such price. If someone asked 50,- maybe then. It will create unrealistic expectations. Suddenly there is shitloads of "rare" records which never sell.

Anyways, this box has nothing extra really. Nice box, oversized, with t-shirt and button nobody is going to wear.
CD's are just the same versions as available individually.

According to current listings:
Forbidden Pleasures starting from 5 euro
Back For More starting from 4 euro
II not listed at this moment, but it's not extremely rare.
Instead you could grab Pain Provider 7" starting at  7 euro or first tape for 10 euro that are not even in the box but much more rare releases.

I bought the box when it came out, and I think it was expensive to make (actual plastic box designed for purpose of having these items, with artwork professionally printed on box. Not some cardboard & glued xeroxes type of stuff.
It's good stuff, if you like tongue in a cheek UK pe with test-tone type synth frequencies.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Ernpe

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on July 21, 2011, 09:21:41 AM
Discogs prices don't always reflect the reality. It's place of opportunist sellers. Everything has its price, and even if item would be part of your collection you have no intentions to sell, if someone is ready to pay XXX USD, I'm sure deal is made. I'm sure this is the tactic of many noise sellers in Discogs. And suddenly you have situation where some relatively rare item, everybody puts price tag from 150 to 500USD, with no intention to sell and with no copy ever been sold for such price. If someone asked 50,- maybe then. It will create unrealistic expectations. Suddenly there is shitloads of "rare" records which never sell. It's good stuff, if you like tongue in a cheek UK pe with test-tone type synth frequencies.

Registered users can see selling history of each item. For which price it has been sold: cheapest, highest and median. Worth checking out when buing or selling 'rarities'.
Noise & other underground reviews in Finnish: http://box-is-record.tumblr.com/

blackoperations

yeah - of course loads of stuff is overpriced on discogs.

the individual cds aren't rare/expensive if you look. it's the fact there're in this is nice box that pushes the price up a bit i suppose. 50 is about double what i paid (when it came out), if i remember rightly. open to offers.

i just sold the 'pain provider' 7" to someone a few weeks ago actually, but i've never heard the first tape.

skatin4satan

blackoperations

one in the box is size large i think. will check and post back if wrong (will be an xl otherwise).

the other one doesn't have a tag but fits like a medium. white shirt. design is crude drawing of dominatrix standing over slave who has his head in a toilet in purple with dominator logo on side in bright pink. on the back is dominator logo and 'swallow me' in bright green that glows in the dark!

one bad thing should point out about both shirts is that they are quite thin material.

skatin4satan

Quote from: blackoperations on July 28, 2011, 02:44:32 PM
one in the box is size large i think. will check and post back if wrong (will be an xl otherwise).

the other one doesn't have a tag but fits like a medium. white shirt. design is crude drawing of dominatrix standing over slave who has his head in a toilet in purple with dominator logo on side in bright pink. on the back is dominator logo and 'swallow me' in bright green that glows in the dark!

one bad thing should point out about both shirts is that they are quite thin material.

SOLD....just give me to the weekend to get my friends paypal in order, if thats ok?

blackoperations

where do you live? there will be postage on top of the 50 for the box. please email blackoperations_uk at hotmail dot com so we can finalise this thanks

catharticprocess

These CDs are among the most underrated PE out there. Excellent stuff almost in league with The Sodality.