White Watch

Started by Litharge, May 23, 2011, 09:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 27, 2011, 07:50:51 PM
Without any in depth knowledge of crime stats or anything one blatant difference is that the 50's to 70's generation of immigrants were of an economic kind. They were with few exceptions ordinary working stiffs who had some form of qualification and more importantly a job waiting for them. They settled pretty fast and although integration didn't happen the way it perhaps should have there hasn't been that much of a problem.

The kind who arrived after that first wave were/are from far away war torn shitholes where oppression is rife and life is violent, short and worth very little. And often without so much as a pot to piss in. Of course their impact on the countries they settle in will be different to the previous lot.

six years later, still pertinent as thread.

Psychosadist

In my opinion no where it's as worse as here in Germany.

First a Young German Boy were hit and kicked to death - The TV says by an Italian but it was an muslim with Italian Passport he set be free by the Judge because he has some mate who Looks like him. No Chance to say which of both was the Killer so no one will be judged.

In Berlin Five Inva...ah no Reefuges tried to Burn a Polish Homeless one guy get two Weeks all the rest set be free! Fucking Insane what happening here...  DISGUSTING - Germany is already dead.

Zodiac

Quote from: Psychosadist on June 13, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
DISGUSTING - Germany is already dead.

Amen. Same view from my side.
Remember, remember... december.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: KMusselman on June 13, 2017, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: Psychosadist on June 13, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

I had the opportunity to live in Germany from 1999 - 2001.  This was before the Euro kicked in.  The September 11 attacks happened during the last year.  I feel I got to see Europe (Western) before it all went to shit.  The romantic notion has been lost.  Without sounding ethnocentric, I don't think I'm missing anything by no longer traveling abroad.  I would be interested to hear more about the current state of Germany.

have seen the decline of us visitors to uk first hand (assume similar in other euro places) which given your notion that it all went to shit wich is strange, as what went to shit at the time was usa confidence to travel abroad by plane not the euro destinations (that uncertainty came later) and the current issues. your  (and other yanks ) ethnocentricity kicked in years before

Zodiac

I would be interested to hear more about the current state of Germany.

To put it simple: way to many foreign people (who will never ever leave again) we dont need and politicans who tell everyone
who has a different opinion on that matter: "Nazi, shut up!".

Weekly stories of misbehaviour seem to be only the tip of the iceberg.

I live very rural (in terms of Germany) and it is the best way to escape parts of this mess.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: KMusselman on June 13, 2017, 07:52:04 PM
I wish more EU countries were as bold as Switzerland.

to speak of countries as whole units is unrealistic.
within all, there will be disputes.
looking to waves, currents, surges, etc will allow what is most forceful to come forward.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: KMusselman on June 13, 2017, 07:59:20 PM
before it all went to shit.

it = not just Europe, but the entire world.  how 9/11 changed things forever.  post 9/11.
this changed us/euro mostly (unless asiatic subscribers can repudiate)
bottom line, yanks got afraid of travelling.esp en masse in tourist parties
all countries could attest to this.
still years before euro chaos/current terror concerns-there was a massive time gap before this was a realistic concern

Psychosadist

I want to make clear of Course there are much worser places in the World like Sudan, Somalia and so on. But for a Western Country Germany is totally fucked up.

The Politics and all other Left Wingers and they're Muslim Brothers are making Propaganda against every German who does not following blind and the State says the biggest Problem in Germany is Nationalism while the new ones Raping, Bombing, Killing and so on all over Europe and the rest of the World.

First the Goverment here said All Reefuges are Architects and Doctors there are no crminals and of Course no Terrorists wo believed in that can't be taken serious. After that if a Reefuge is Criminal he is only stealing an Apple for Eating and so on.

In the End it's a fact Muslims nearly never go to Jail for example after Mass Molesting and Rapes in Cologne in 2015 only one  guy go to jail for a very short time. About Shooting Fireworks in a massive Way by Muslims against German citizens no on talks about it.

On the other Hand there are Right Wingers who planned to attack Reefuge Shelters with Fireworks are going to Jail for many, many Years. This is no Democracy.

Can someone explain me why the richest Countrys in the World like Quatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman not can give shelter to they're Muslim Brothers?
If there would be the same Situation in Austria or Switzerland Germany would give the whole Population Shelter!!!

Theodore

Quote from: Psychosadist on June 14, 2017, 05:26:37 PM
Can someone explain me why the richest Countrys in the World like Quatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman not can give shelter to they're Muslim Brothers?

Just cause they are Muslims, it doesn't mean they are that much stupid. "We" are ! We will be alive when we ll become minorities in our countries, if we continue like this and maybe it's already too late. 30 years more and we are finished. They will have totally conquered Europe without a war. Just by "our" suicidal tolerance, their "silent" slow invasion and their money.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Zodiac

Quote from: Theodore on June 15, 2017, 10:44:30 AM
Quote from: Psychosadist on June 14, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Just cause they are Muslims, it doesn't mean they are that much stupid. "We" are ! We will be alive when we ll become minorities in our countries, if we continue like this and maybe it's already too late. 30 years more and we are finished. They will have totally conquered Europe without a war. Just by "our" suicidal tolerance, their "silent" slow invasion and their money.

THAT´s it. I dont think there is much else to add.

PuddysJacket

Like the rabbis say, Islam is Israel's broom for Europe.