Comics and graphic novels

Started by tiny_tove, May 03, 2011, 11:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monster ripper

Quote from: FallOfNature on January 19, 2023, 07:27:03 AM
Anyone read Dead World? Covers that I've seen online look like Cannibal Corpse album covers, pretty cool.
Same artist.  CC where big fans of Dead World.  Haven't read it since it first came out, but wasn't a fan at the time.  Might be worth revisiting though, probably better if I had a big collection to dig through then a few odd issues.

Theodore

Bought a tablet recently. So far the only good use of it is to play chess and read comics. I deleted my chess account -again- after a few days cause i still cant control the amount of time i spend on it. If i start, i ll stop 8 hours later. So comics ...

Enjoying Ranx (2021) , complete [?] Ranx stories collected. Sadly they are not too many. Reaching to the end, i want more. If anyone can suggest similar stuff, please do. Drugs, sperm and blood, decadence etc.

ZNORT!
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

tiny_tove

Quote from: Theodore on January 12, 2024, 08:41:03 PMBought a tablet recently. So far the only good use of it is to play chess and read comics. I deleted my chess account -again- after a few days cause i still cant control the amount of time i spend on it. If i start, i ll stop 8 hours later. So comics ...

Enjoying Ranx (2021) , complete [?] Ranx stories collected. Sadly they are not too many. Reaching to the end, i want more. If anyone can suggest similar stuff, please do. Drugs, sperm and blood, decadence etc.

ZNORT!

legendary. here in Italy was a big scandal when it came out, inappropriate and genious at many level. Tamburini and Liberatore were part of an art crew of drug-fueled geniouses that included ther artists like Filippo Scozzari, Andrea Pazienza, etc. Their editor Sparagna was the director of Il Male and Frigidaire which could be compared to the Italian counterparts of "Hara kiri" and the likes.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

nezalezhnye