Styggelse

Started by Statik, April 10, 2022, 02:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statik

Did anyone else order stuff from Styggelse's Bandcamp page and not get anything?
I ordered several tapes back in November and still haven't gotten anything. No response to messages either...

WCN

I ordered a tape in January of 2021 through the bandcamp and never received it. I did hear back from him in an email once about 6 months ago, but still nothing delivered. I get the sense that a lot of people haven't gotten anything from him in the past year or so.
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

WCN

Just spoke to him. Sounds like he's straightening things out... Said his old email address got hijacked and he has a new one for those who have outstanding business: styggelsekassetter@gmail.com
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

Bleak Existence

i talked to him today - he will deal with it in a minute - is email is no longer accessible

nusjut

parapluie

Same here, three or so past orders never arrived, around 200 euros of stuff if I remember correctly. Will drop a message on his new email today, hopefully things will get sorted!

K.G

Nothing from the orders made since December 2020 have been delivered here. About 150E worth of tapes in total. Tried to reach out several times over the last year and half, at his old and new emails, no reply.

Thurnemantra1936

He's been dealing with a lot lately but the tapes will be sent out just can't say when.

Lazrs3

Me too, ordered his SWkogsvagen tape, sadly it never came.

sterilization

I won't say how much I've spent or how long I've waited but rest assured it's much more than anyone else in this thread. What I will say is that kristian has always come through in the past, regardless of how many excuses or setbacks he's had AND he's ALWAYS come through and in spades. It's ALWAYS been worth the wait. That being said, I do hope that it arrives soon.

nada88pe

Here waiting for my order from 2019, there were other purchases based on confidence; however I must say that my patience has gone, Kristian is a fucking liar; so come and try to change my mind.

S.P.

Olsson has also failed to send out a Hollow Men cassette I ordered from him well over a year ago, and failed to respond to any of my attempts to get in touch with him since then. It's a damn shame since I regard the guy as a great artist and hate to have my opinion of him lowered, but I can't say I wasn't aware of his questionable reputation in the past. I just figured all of that was done with and he was no longer as unreliable. Buyer beware!

MHK

I traded with Kristian a couple of times many many years ago. Things went smoothly once or twice and then I got ripped off. I guess he has his "clean" periods when he can function normally and you'll have to be there at the right time for things to work out. It's a real shame, as all his recorded output I've heard has been top-notch. I wish him well and sincerely hope he gets his shit together, but, to be honest, I'm skeptical.

I wish these "troubled artists" would only do releases on other labels. If they have to run a label of their own, they should have someone else taking care of the business side of it.